• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from CA

Welcome to the Snipers Hide, well, rewelcome I guess.
I too joined a few years ago, got busy and have had no time for anything, slowing just a we bit here so I may be online a bit more too.

Same here, I'm like a professional lurker, but want to give back what I can. The more the merrier. Welcome!

Yes, our state is turning into Mexico more and more. Same corrupt politicians. But still lots of great places to go shooting here.

Ronni3
I'm also in the area shooting a 308 done some 200 meters at Lake Pillsbury but so far that's the only place I've been able to shoot farther than 100 yards. Chabot has a 200 yard but it's only open on Friday's and the second Sunday of each month. Went by the Petaluma range once on my motorcycle just to check it out they go out to 340 yards. When I was at Pillsbury it was over 100 degrees and the lake was calling come about noon. I want to go back in spring when things are green and shoot why out farther.
Bill

Welcome to the Hide from an ex-pat Californian.