• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from California SLOSA range / Central Coast

Stoked4AA

Private
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2013
Arroyo Grande, Ca
Hello and thanks for all of the good advice!

I've been lurking for 3 months and since have gotten my first bolt gun and all of my equipment off of advice from this forum. Currently shooting Savage Model 10 PC .308 total round count 170, seekins 20 MOA mount, SWFA SS 10X scope, burris tactical rings, and atlas bipod. feeding it with 2 10 round mags from dark eagle custom.

I've been loading 175 and 168 SMK with 43.5 RL-15, neck sized, WLR primer. Been loading 4 pistol 3 years first time loading rifle used ladder method at 200 yds.

On my third outing I made some hits on 700 yard gong at my local range. Thanks to this forum!!

New to bolt gun experience with USPSA, 3 gun, and ICORE

Interested in learning to shoot tactical matches and looking to meet with shooters in California to learn the ropes.

The SLOSA "San Luis Obispo Sportmans Association" off of HWY 1 between San Luis Obispo and Morro bay. Has paper out to 300 yards and steel out to 700 Yards. @ 700 there is a dueling tree with 6" plates, a torso/head USPSA style target and a stop sign looking plate. For center fire rifles there are steel targets from 100 yards out to the 700. Most people don't see the targets past the 430 yard pit because they are on another hill.

slosa.org

open monday, thursday, fri, sat, and sunday. 8pm till 4pm and thursday night shoot till 9 pm Closed tuesday and wednesday

Vinny Da Hook,
If get a a chance to make it up to the SVSC ill probably PM you a couple of questions about the match if that is alright? Ive been interested in making that drive. Heard that SVSC is a great facility.

Vinny Da Hook,
If get a a chance to make it up to the SVSC ill probably PM you a couple of questions about the match if that is alright? Ive been interested in making that drive. Heard that SVSC is a great facility.

Absolutely Shoot me a line , Our practice is the Saturday before the match we start at 200 yd and work our way out to 1K ,

Cheers , Vinny

Welcome man, lots of great info on here. Sporting a 10PC too. Added a JP brake, CDI bottom metal, Triad tactical stock pouch. Atlas bipod, TPS 20 MOA base, Vortex Razor with Vortex rings. My AICS chassis will be here on Wed.

AICS chassis for 10PC ?

Welcome man, lots of great info on here. Sporting a 10PC too. Added a JP brake, CDI bottom metal, Triad tactical stock pouch. Atlas bipod, TPS 20 MOA base, Vortex Razor with Vortex rings. My AICS chassis will be here on Wed.

I didn't know that AICS chassis was made for the savage action. Where did you order the stock or what modifications are necessary for the stock to work with savage action?

Thank you for you're information.

I ordered mine from EuroOptic, but Mile High carries them as well. It will be here tomorrow and I will need to inlet it for the bolt release, but that's easy (at least I hope so).

3yte8aju.jpg

eqa5u3um.jpg

Got it in the stock. Mill was down, so I inlet with a mill bit in a drill press and a dremel. I will clean it up with the mill when it's back up.