• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from Colorado

Sykes

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2020
Colorado
Hey guys, been on here for a week now and just wanna say this is a great site. There is so much information to learn here. I'm always looking to improve my abilities and have already learned and tried several things coming from you guys here. After finding the article by Marc Taylor about Weaponized Math which lead to Franks article handling your dope I'm hooked. Signed up and now have been binge listening to The Everyday Sniper and Just Fn send it.

I care take a ranch so I live in the sticks and shoot from my yard all that I can. For the most part I am a self taught shooter and reloader so I'm sure I have a ton of bad habits. I have 100 yard paper target and 350, 450 and 900 yard steel set up. I can move around to change those distances and angles. Besides shooting in the yard I hunt all I can, mostly elk and lots of coyotes. I would love to come to the Mile High shooting course someday and learn precision rifle shooting from the pros.

Chris

Also its great to be on a forum where language is not restricted!

Hi Chris, sounds like you’re enjoying yourself and playing well, good hearing what you’re doing already, keep it up. This site is phenomenal in membership brotherhood and a lot of good stuff, good people, good shooting. Be seein’you around. Tom ~Z~