• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from Florida

Hankins

Private
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2021
Florida
I want to thank admin for the add. I am looking forward to setting back and trying to learn as much as I can. I have been a hunter my entire life, I am a Marine Corps Veteran, and I am starting to get the urge to get into precision shooting. I have built multiple AR's 15 and 10s. I have all the pieces arriving today to build another 10, but when that is done. I think I am going to get the .300 Win Winchester Model 70 out of the Safe and see what I need to do to get a precision build started.
I have already got some good links off the forum for stocks. I think I am leaning toward H S.
I know I have a lot to learn and a lot of research to do. Before I even get started. Just hoping I dont find out that this is not the model to start with. I see the Rem 700 seems to be a lot more popular. I am just trying to work with what I have at the moment
Thanks again to all in advance.
\

Reactions: DustBun
DaytonaBeach here and HS always handy
0B33D69C-E90A-4CB5-A6CB-B5087C79BD1A.jpeg

Reactions: Hankins
Yes Sir, Venice is the place, that started it all for me. Took me a few years, but finally made it here for good. Been 5+ years now.
Cool, sorry just saw this. Where do you usually shoot ? Knights trail in Venice or Webb down in Punta Gorda? Knights cost alot but is nicer I think.