• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New From IL

tlr16

Private
Minuteman
  • Jan 26, 2013
    ILLINOIS
    I'm from Southern IL and I'm in the Military I've been on here awhile but never followed or bought anything. I was looking at a FN SPR before but since decided to have 2 rifles built. I'm new to bolt guns and long range shooting the range by my house only goes to 200yds. Here is one of my rifles.

.223 Surgeon Action, Bartlien Barrel, Manners stock, Timney trigger, and S&B scope (just switched from a Burris). Build by Baldwin Gun Works

Other rifle I'm trying to find a pic of
    6.5 creedmor Defiance action, bartlein barrel, Kahles 6-24, Manners stock, Timney trigger, atlas bipod, 419 arca rail, barricade stop, muzzle breqk and Atlas bipod. Build by Baldwin Gun Works

Attachments

• 123530.jpeg
      123530.jpeg
      842.6 KB · Views: 25
    Last edited:
    Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. So you've got some good equipment and 200 yards is nothing to sneeze at. Take the time to get boringly consistent at that distance then stretch your legs a bit. Lots of info here to help and matches to get better. Glad to have you and hope to see posts from you soon!

Oh and I shoot my anschutz 22 the most. So far my best group out if the 223 is right under 3/4" at 200yds no bipod just a front rest, the Burris glass and factory freedom munitions 55gr reloads. I know junk ammo but I play with it to get the best I can before moving on.

Welcome from CO, and a northern IL ex-pat