• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from Kansas!

tmwilkes

Private
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2014
Wichita, KS
Hello everyone! Im from Wichita, KS just getting into precision rifle shooting with a buddy and joined up here a while back just for the online videos to kind of get started. Looking forward to becoming a part of this community over time. Anyone out there know of any good ranges within 3 hours or so of Wichita? I have some land but I can only get out to about 750 yards at the moment. Would love to find a range that I can get out to 1000 or more when Im ready. Right now my long range shooting is done with my PWS mk2 but I'm getting ready to start a .308 bolt gun build soon.

Taylor

Last edited:
Welcome! Near Salina there is Spearpoint Ranch that goes to 1200-1400yds (can't recall which it is). They have matches the first weekend of every month during the summer, but now is their money maker (pheasant hunts). Other than that, I'm not sure of any other ranges that go that far yet. I do know that I'm sure plenty of us KC folks would be happy to come out and shoot @750 with ya ;)

Spearpoint ranch is a great place to shoot. Their last match of the season was last Saturday. Great people. Starts up again in March or April.
Welcome from near Topeka.

Greetings from Wichita! I'm happy to see a few more of you guys around here. Once I get a few of my builds up and running, we might have to road trip it up to spearpoint!
Take it easy

New shooter and new to long range. I am looking for a good place to start shooting. If anyone has any ideas I'm al ears. I am from the Hutchinson KS area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk