• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

bardobagginz

Private
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2019
Hey y'all,

Im a college guy looking to expand my knowledge in the precision shooting realm. I have a moderate firearms background but limited range exposure due to a most of my shooting happening on private land. Land constraints have also limited my maximum engagement distance to 500 yards. Looking forward to designing and building my own setup and learning everything I can!

Reactions: Cjwise5
1.5 hours east of you, 1st Saturday each month open range practice out to 685 yds. 3rd Saturday prs style competition

Reactions: bardobagginz
Hey y'all,

Im a college guy looking to expand my knowledge in the precision shooting realm. I have a moderate firearms background but limited range exposure due to a most of my shooting happening on private land. Land constraints have also limited my maximum engagement distance to 500 yards. Looking forward to designing and building my own setup and learning everything I can!
Welcome ! I am a fellow Kentucky member as well. About an hour from Lexington

I'm in central ky as well, currently gathering my elr rig. Where does everyone shoot here? Rockcastle goes out to 1600 I think,

I’m up in NKY. I haven’t had the chance to shoot at rock castle. I do have a 600yd range about an hour from me. And have been down to SE KY to shoot out to 1500. Furthest I’ve hit was 1K though. ?

we have a range in Hazard Ky thats gets out to 1600 yards. We utilize 1500 uards during PRS Club matches, and hold a monthly prone match to 1000 yards. Facebook page is "The Deplorable Rifleman's Club"

I’m in Union. I’d love to find a place reasonably close that offers beyond 350 yds. That’s the best I’ve found up here at Crittendon.