• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from Louisiana - BTR

1kulsol

Private
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2020
I've been lurking for a while and just decided to register ... lots of experience here in all areas of shooting etc .. I hope to contribute when possible .. retired military (Marines and Army) .. I have numerous rifles but the one I will be using for long range is my RPR in 6.5 Creedmoor .. I just installed a Burris Eliminator III 4-16x50 on it and haven't zeroed it yet ... I have a range about 1 1/2 hours away that goes to about 1000 yards so I will eventually bring it there .. has anyone used the Burris before .. new type of scope for me.

First, let me say Thanks for your service to our nation, I appreciate it greatly! Welcome to the Hide! I have owned a Burris scope recently, and it did everything I wanted it to do. You will get better answers to your optics questions here;