• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New from Louisiana

eagle0199

Private
Minuteman
May 23, 2024
Pollock, Louisiana
New member from Louisiana but far from being new on this earth. Retired military (26 years active duty) and retired military contractor (14 years). After a Vietnam tour in 68-69 I was able to use my GI Bill to finish college and even a couple of years of graduate school. Joined the Army National Guard and after 10 years went back on active duty with the National Guard where, near the end of my career, I was fortunate to experience a year in Iraq (OIF-III, 04-05). Immediately after coming off active duty I was hired as a military contractor. Completely retired in 2021. Was an 01 FFL for 25 years and currently a C&R FFL.

While military firearms were my first love, I'm currently focused on coaching 4H Shooting Sports, primarily smallbore rifle. Granddaughters are a blessing.

Photos or it didn't happen.

DSC_0178.JPG
DSC_0202.JPG
IMG_3785.jpg
IMG_4920.jpg
IMG_4927.jpg

Reactions: Rocketvapor