• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New From MD

GoggledIt

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 6, 2020
    USA
    Hi everyone! I'm a 61 year-old US Army veteran (11B, 11H) who served in Berlin (A 2/6) from 1977-1982. Married, two grown children, BA (thanks GI Bill) from Marshall University. I'm a glorified accountant who consults automotive dealerships on their business processes and software needs.

As a self-admitted handgun guy (IHMSA, IPSC, bowling pins), it's a little strange to find myself among precision rifle enthusiasts but, I'll try to not to annoy you too much with dumb questions and inane comments. I think at this point it's best for me to listen and learn.

While shopping-around online for a .22 I ran across Sniper's Hide and it seemed to have a lot of very knowledgeable members. Thanks for allowing me to lurk. I've already picked-up a lot of useful information.

Reactions: DustBun
    Thanks for the welcomes! Hopefully, I'll be able to look into MARS when work slows down (a bit) in Spring.

Hi everyone! I'm a 61 year-old US Army veteran (11B, 11H) who served in Berlin (A 2/6) from 1977-1982. Married, two grown children, BA (thanks GI Bill) from Marshall University. I'm a glorified accountant who consults automotive dealerships on their business processes and software needs.

As a self-admitted handgun guy (IHMSA, IPSC, bowling pins), it's a little strange to find myself among precision rifle enthusiasts but, I'll try to not to annoy you too much with dumb questions and inane comments. I think at this point it's best for me to listen and learn.

While shopping-around online for a .22 I ran across Sniper's Hide and it seemed to have a lot of very knowledgeable members. Thanks for allowing me to lurk. I've already picked-up a lot of useful information.
    Welcome from the Maryland Communist County of Montgomery.

Where in MD are you...about?