• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from San Antonio, Texas

Tcoman

Private
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2020
Texas
HI, guys (and girls-- no offense intended). 70-something retired miiltary. Have taken up shooting as result of pandemic. Just did not find the time before the long lull-- really glad I've found a hobby that just about anyone, with any amount of money, can enjoy. Wife isn't quite on-board, but she's starting to ask questions, wanting to know about safety and all. Maybe we'll end up in this together. I don't have access to long range shooting, but make do with up to 300 yards at the local shoot-em-ups.
My 'heavy' hitter/range buster is a Saint Victor .308-- goes a bit further out than my 5.565 and 300 BLK. I know-- not exactly PRS, but I'm learning skills that might some day result in getting there. Getting parts together to build 6.5 Creedmoor, 22" barrel. Not easy to do with all the pandemic reductions in the manufacturing/production chain. Oh, well.

Look forward to learning, and where appropriate, contributing from my small part of the world. Thanks for having me!

Reactions: ClintQuint
Welcome aboard, from up 16 NW of San Antonio-you’ve come to the right place. Sounds like you’re more rifle oriented, but we shoot IDPA and Steel Challenge in Bandera, Cedar Ridge and around area, if you’re ever inclined. Lots of retired Mil in the area, so you’re in good company.