• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from SC

Anthony Bettencourt

Private
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2022
South Carolina
Recently run across this site. I love deer hunting and would like to get set up to be able to make 400 yards shots . I currently shoot a 742 Remington wood master 308 cal. (For the last 40 years) I am not confident enough with this gun to shoot that far and thinking about 7mm. I have started navigating though this site and am amazed with all the information and post . I am sure I will obtain useful information and may reach out for help when needed. Thanks for having me.

Welcome from CO.

Your 742 will be ok at that distance after a bit of practice, especially if you can work up some handloads. But don’t let that stop you from buying a new rifle. Ask lots of questions, you might get a little shit(everyone gets it, we don’t discriminate) but you’ll get your answers

Well gun has been not ejecting casing sometimes and jamming. Cleaned , but didn’t help. Wife said she would buy me one so I better jump on that offer. Looking at the 7mm sendero. Bid on a couple but my pockets weren’t deep enough. Going to gun show this weekend and see what they have.

Well gun has been not ejecting casing sometimes and jamming. Cleaned , but didn’t help. Wife said she would buy me one so I better jump on that offer. Looking at the 7mm sendero. Bid on a couple but my pockets weren’t deep enough. Going to gun show this weekend and see what they have.
Welcome from Barnwell County SC

Yes, capitalize on that.

Welcome! I’m a little bit outside of Columbia, SC.

What range do you shoot at? I’m a member at Panteao, and will likely join Clinton House as well.