• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from Texas

TexasAC

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2021
Frisco,tx
I can’t say that I’m a long range shooter but one day I will. Looking to learn and take my time here.

thanks for having me

Welcome aboard, what part of the stat you in? I am in DFW

I’m in DFW as well, I’m at rifle gear often. So often that my wife thinks I’m cheating on her. So one could say I’m taking training seriously.
Have you made the leap down the rabbit hole thhat is precision rifle yet?

I’m in DFW as well, I’m at rifle gear often. So often that my wife thinks I’m cheating on her. So one could say I’m taking training seriously.

Welcome from DFW.

Rifle gear is ok. Scheels is much better. And there are two fantastic ranges less than an hour away that are better than both.

Watch my videos. You can see what I do and what I see through the scope. It is a good learning tool. My youtube channel is
Dustin Skoruppa here is a link to my most recent 2 day prs shoot

I'm in south Tx
Welcome to the club

Watch my videos. You can see what I do and what I see through the scope. It is a good learning tool. My youtube channel is

I'm in south Tx
Welcome to the club

Thanks for the videos. How do you like the blackjack Bullet?

I'm in south Tx
Welcome to the club

Been there, shooting the ridge is a blast

I'm in south Tx
Welcome to the club

You’ve got comments turned off with your hog hunt. I don’t get it, it’s the one animal that I really see no problem thinning the herd.

I’m waiting for end of year or early next. The problem I have is that it’s not easy for me to get to waxahachie.
Welcome from Arkansas! I miss Triple C but NETTs is really nice. I haven't shot at ETTS but stayed in Waxahatchie for my farewell visit to Triple C (I didn't know it at the time) last trip down. Finding places that allow my .338LM has been a PITA. NETT and ETTS are both a no go over .30 cal so 6.5CM for Texas and Fouled Bore Precision in Ninekah, OK for when I drag the big boomer out.

Reactions: TexasAC