• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New from the Republic of Tejas

Shütstr8r

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2024
Texas
Just wanted to say hi. Ex- cannon fodder repair technician from the days of Fallujah and Haditha. Not so super sniperish anymore, age and wear and tear. I’ve lurked here off and on for the last 10 years. I’ve been shooting for forty plus years and reloading almost as long. Current arsenal is a Vudoo, CZ 457, integrally suppressed 10/22, a few chassis guns in 6 something or other caliber, a few cans, an old Garand, an old M1a, and various other shooting’ irons, varmint guns etc. I’ve shot BR, f-class, prs and nrl 22, but now interested in the nrl hunter game. Hoping to be able to glean all the info I can on any subject available. I love shooting sports and everything associated with them. I might even be able to share a thing or two. Looking forward to integrating into the family.

-Darrell B
HM2(FMF) no longer in