• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New Georgia Kid

sakorey

Private
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2019
Hey, I joined up sometime a few months ago but never saw this topic thread so I thought I'd introduce myself.
Trying to get into long range shooting but still looking for a direction. I do some hunting but nothing beyond 100 yards.
Just trying to put together a versatile build that'll serve hunting, shooting, and possibly competition purposes should I choose to use it in any of those directions.
Also very interested in recreational machining and gunsmithing. Possibly to true up my own actions, etc.

Reactions: Austinjunks
Hey, I joined up sometime a few months ago but never saw this topic thread so I thought I'd introduce myself.
Trying to get into long range shooting but still looking for a direction. I do some hunting but nothing beyond 100 yards.
Just trying to put together a versatile build that'll serve hunting, shooting, and possibly competition purposes should I choose to use it in any of those directions.
Also very interested in recreational machining and gunsmithing. Possibly to true up my own actions, etc.
Late welcome from mountains of SC

E

Reactions: sakorey