• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes new glass for new Tikka Scout....Nikon M- 308????

deeno360

Private
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2010
PA
Hello guys, I have just got a new Tikka Scout .308 and want to get some glass for her.... I'm looking at either the Nikon M308 or the Vortex 2.5-10x44 Viper PST....what say you on experience with these two items??? I want something that can work out to 800 yrds, clear view, precise controls, durable, etc. I cant seem to find any reveiws on the nikon?
Thanks guys!

Re: new glass for new Tikka Scout....Nikon M- 308????

As others have said, get the pst and don't look back. A guy that I shot with has a 2.5-10 on his armalite ar10-t and it works very well. The longest shot we have is 725, and it gets him there. No reason it wouldn't get you to 800.

well, i looked at a zeiss conquet today....VERY CLEAR and Crisp image....more so than the Vortex PST....so thats in the mix now as well!

Well its coming together now....I got the Tikka and the Vortex Viper PST.....now for rings....
Any recommendations on scope rings?

i have experience with badger seekins and apa. all have done a great job. also take a look at the spuhr mount. i havent had one but they look like the cats ass.