• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos new glock 21sf

fastbs

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2010
Cookeville, TN
got back from shooting a little yesterday and noticed this thing just looked sweet dirty so i snapped a few pics.

Re: new glock 21sf

these weren't reloads. ran about 100-125 rounds of federal 230gr fmj through it. I'm likeing the 21sf.

if i had it to do all over again i think i would have got the glock rail. could have picked either and i went with the pic rail just cause it looks bad arse. The pic rail catches on stuff like edges of nylon holsters and bag edges.
i have not had trouble finding holsters for it like many complain about and i do like the ambi mag release.

I don't know why, but the end of my 1911 get dirty like this, but not my Glocks. (which are all 9mm) Maybe it's a 45ACP thing?

My glock 34 does the same thing. I thought it was cool to the first time I saw it. Cool pics.

How do the SF frames feel compared to the standard 21?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr blasty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do the SF frames feel compared to the standard 21? </div></div>
I have small hands but have never really had a problem with a regular 21. It feels kinda funny since I've got it in my head that glocks are supposed to have the hump on the back, but this one doesn't have that much of a hump.
Holding them side by side it's obvious that the sf seems to fit better. Still not as comfy as a xd 45 to me but I like that parts are easy to find for glocks.

weird, never seen that before

My 21sf goes with me every where. Love it!! Last time out it ate 350 rounds flawless, and looked like you painted the end of it that color.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: splean</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have had similar result with my Paraordnance P-14. Nice pistol. </div></div>

+1 for me too.