• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Gun Control Bill Coming...

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

Shall not be infringed...

Edit: Well Canada is getting things rolling again (thanks Cheeko) with gun registration; the UN can try to enforce this, and watch The Who get involved now.
    https://www.canada.ca/en/public-saf...-better-regulate-non-restricted-firearms.html
    Highlight:
    Effective May 18, 2022, individuals and businesses transferring or selling a non-restricted firearm will need to confirm the recipient’s identity and check the validity of their firearms licence with the Registrar of Firearms prior to completing the transfer, including by providing the recipient’s licence number and any other information requested. The new rule will help prevent people who are not allowed to have a firearm from getting one.
    Firearms businesses will also be required to retain sales and inventory records related to non-restricted firearms, as was the case until 2005. This will make it easier for law enforcement to trace crime guns. The records will be held by businesses — not government — and the police will need reasonable grounds to get access to them, often with judicial authorization.

Last edited:
    Screenshot_20190415-112944_Facebook.jpg

Pass or not, the real problem is that legislation so brazenly against what the founders wanted is being introduced regularly. We focus on the gun legislation but gave it away over time by not caring about the rest. The fact this has wording that literally gives the attorney general direct permission to take whatever action he/she deems necessary is extremely concerning. It is a free rain statement gives an unelected official the ability to legislate because congress can’t be bothered to take up different cases of implementation.

Call me paranoid, but I feel like it's only a matter of time until they get something through. Maybe not as extreme as every aspect of this bill, but I can see certain parts like eliminating private sale or even raising the purchase age to 21 being supported by some members from both parties.

2X a year since Obama we all work up into a shit storm about new gun infringements and the only thing that really happens is that we fuck ourselves by panic buying and hoarding.

I got all I need and will not comply.

Next?

VooDoo

Yeah, here is the thing, I think there is a growing number of people that just don’t care anymore. Laws only work when the majority decide to go along with them. If the majority decide not to, including businesses then....not to mention many of these laws are directly counter to...never mind I’m preaching to the choir.

Won’t pass and if it does, it will be struck down immediately by the courts IMO.

This is not real legislation…it’s a political campaign talking point.

Booker and Blumenthal….now right there are two major flaming assholes.

Reactions: tomcatmv
    A local observation…over the years wife and I have met a few families thru various kids sporting events and school functions that once we got to know them better they are what I would call liberal or lean left. Even though some are former military, I wouldn’t say they are gun grabbers but they also don’t own any guns with the exception of their dads hand me down deer rifle and thats it. They wouldn’t have considered owning an AR or pistol in their home for protection.

Well after the summer of Saint Floyd and the “mostly peaceful“ protests on TV and these lefty’s watching cops stand down as buildings were burned, cop cars torched, theft, and people beat in the streets every single one of these lefty families ALL bought at least one maybe two pistols/firearms for protection.

I believe it was @Maggot that has a thread detailing almost 45 million firearms purchased here in the US in the last 33 months which started in 2019 but really got rolling in 2020 and hasn’t stopped.

If there’s one silver lining to the summer of Saint Floyd is that it created millions of new gun owners that are left leaning, liberals, and democrat voters that would have NEVER considered buying a firearm before. These same people finally realized that when seconds count the police are only minutes away.

Not saying it’s impossible for any new gun control laws to get passed but there are less of the suburban lefty types clamoring for gun control like they used to whenever they see a shooting reported on TV. They may not even know what a 2A is but they realize if restrictive gun laws are passed it will only hurt them and their families.

The aforementioned group has changed somewhat since 2020 however the one group to worry about the most is the Republican party and the RINO’s. I worry more about the RINO’s now than I do suburban lefty’s.

Last edited:
    Are you trying to tell me that the sandle wearing man bun sporting shoot the cealing and the floor types I have seen at the range lately are Democrats ?

Son of a bitch, I was wondering.
    Hell yea even the sandal wearing chicks sporting a man bun as well.

• Haha
    Reactions: tomcatmv
    What jr-pro said is spot on...I saw a ton of folks driving north 2 hrs to take handgun training, these were downtown mpls folks, who grew up in the middle of the city, and were comfortable in a big metropolis. I asked one student, what are you doing here?....he said he lived across the street from the police station...and watched them burn it down..."and nobody showed up to stop it"...

• Haha
    Reactions: Cowpokey and JR_77
    What jr-pro said is spot on...I saw a ton of folks driving north 2 hrs to take handgun training, these were downtown mpls folks, who grew up in the middle of the city, and were comfortable in a big metropolis. I asked one student, what are you doing here?....he said he lived across the street from the police station...and watched them burn it down..."and nobody showed up to stop it"...
    We were talking about average 911 response times with these same libs and they thought the average was 1.5-2 minutes. We googled it and I think the national average was around 9.5 minutes. That freaked them out.

911 response times In Dallas are 8 minutes and Houston is 10 minutes.

1653237709042.png

Reactions: Pbgt
    Yeah. Problem is, if he showed up to stop it, he would have been in jail or worse, at minimum pulled through the system like Rittenhouse, while anyone else there burning or looting or whatever would have got off Scott free.

Just look at this fucking jamoke....tell me his mouth isn't a cock holster. Mother fucker....him and Booker. Outstanding...hope they get an incurable venereal disease....wait, Blumenthal looks like he already has one.

b379ed09-779b-4163-922d-c25e879a7dce.jpeg

Reactions: AMGtuned
    Just look at this fucking jamoke....tell me his mouth isn't a cock holster. Mother fucker....him and Booker. Outstanding...hope they get an incurable venereal disease....wait, Blumenthal looks like he already has one.

b379ed09-779b-4163-922d-c25e879a7dce.jpeg

I think most would not touch them crusty ass lips even with a ten foot pole! Then along their dicks hahaha!

Here is some good info on the new ATF AR Pistol Rules. It makes me glad I never got into them. One thing he forgets to mention is that the new form also states that even if your pistol passes the checklist, they can arbitrarily declare it an SBR

Post Sandy Hook legislation worried me for a while.

If they couldn't get their gun control shit together after 20 toddlers got killed by a deranged idiot with an evil AR, what will it take?

BugIn

Post Sandy Hook legislation worried me for a while.

If they couldn't get their gun control shit together after 20 toddlers got killed by a deranged idiot with an evil AR, what will it take?

BugIn
    Enough election fraud to create a democrat supermajority. Oh wait, they got that already don't they.

Shall not be infringed...

Edit: Well Canada is getting things rolling again (thanks Cheeko) with gun registration; the UN can try to enforce this, and watch The Who get involved now.
    https://www.canada.ca/en/public-saf...-better-regulate-non-restricted-firearms.html
    Highlight:

More meaningless bullshit paperwork and bureaucracy that will do nothing. Democrats.

We were talking about average 911 response times with these same libs and they thought the average was 1.5-2 minutes. We googled it and I think the national average was around 9.5 minutes. That freaked them out.

View attachment 7874691
    I cannot imagine anybody thinking the police can get there in time; regardless of the size of city. If it's time to call the cops; one's probably going to die if the perp has a lethal weapon (and most do if night break and enter). 5.4 min in Nashville is actually quite good considering it's a traffic nightmare a good part of the time. Dallas, Houston, LA...one's going to die. Even in Nashville, one's probably going to die.

IMO, The Republic has failed and it will crash over the next few decades. I don't see a viable Plan to fix it and cannot conceive of how we get ourselves out of this. Our "Representation" is owned an operated by a Global Oligarchy whose sole desire is to liquidate the US Middle Class as they have *TRILLIONS* in Savings, Investments, 401K's, College Savings, IRS's/Roth IRA's and the Global Oligarchs who are ever hungry for more money and more *POWER* want every last penny of that money.

To enact their "Final Solution" they need to disarm America. But that's not working so well so they'll have to find another Plan. But in the short term I intend to ignore them. Enact any laws you like - there is no one to enforce it and I give not one shit what Our Rulers want or think. It's Day by Day here and today was a good day.

Make all the laws ya want. Fuck off - I'm full.

VooDoo

Pandering 101. They know it won't pass but they fluff up the peacock feathers to impress their sycophants.

It's the small bites like red flag, reduced mag capacity, universal background checks we have to worry about.

Reactions: JR_77
    I cannot imagine anybody thinking the police can get there in time; regardless of the size of city. If it's time to call the cops; one's probably going to die if the perp has a lethal weapon (and most do if night break and enter). 5.4 min in Nashville is actually quite good considering it's a traffic nightmare a good part of the time. Dallas, Houston, LA...one's going to die. Even in Nashville, one's probably going to die.
    Right on…You have to be prepared to protect your family. 8-10 minutes is an eternity during a break in.

IMO, The Republic has failed and it will crash over the next few decades. I don't see a viable Plan to fix it and cannot conceive of how we get ourselves out of this. Our "Representation" is owned an operated by a Global Oligarchy whose sole desire is to liquidate the US Middle Class as they have *TRILLIONS* in Savings, Investments, 401K's, College Savings, IRS's/Roth IRA's and the Global Oligarchs who are ever hungry for more money and more *POWER* want every last penny of that money.

To enact their "Final Solution" they need to disarm America. But that's not working so well so they'll have to find another Plan. But in the short term I intend to ignore them. Enact any laws you like - there is no one to enforce it and I give not one shit what Our Rulers want or think. It's Day by Day here and today was a good day.

D Make all the laws ya want. Fuck off - I'm full.

VooDoo

Hopefully someone from Missouri can chime in but I believe they’re the only state in the union that passed a law (not some executive order) called the Second Amendment Preservation Act that stood up for states rights regarding 2A.

“The Second Amendment Preservation Act, which bars police from enforcing federal gun laws that the state declares “invalid” and carries potential $50,000 penalties for violations, has drawn an array of opposition. Legal challenges have been filed by other localities, individuals and the U.S. Department of Justice.”

This is the model that ALL states should follow and big props to Missouri for having the balls to get this thru committee, onto the floor for a vote, secure the votes, and actually have the Governor sign it Into law. That’s huge especially when 60 different police chiefs were fervently fighting against it. It’s in the courts now but I hope they prevail at least at the state level. Sounds like to me they don’t care how the DOJ suit pans out.

This governor knows this is how the progressives fight. They don’t wait for something to happen THEN get on Fox News and whine about it. These guys in Missouri got out in front of any potential new gun laws and said we are in charge of securing and enforcing gun laws so screw you DC we will not be bullied into submission. Missouri will take it from here.

Makes me want to move to Missouri. Not sure how this governor is on other issues but for this topic he wins the day. Desantis, Abbott, Reynolds not one of them have done anything like this and probably won’t.

Reactions: UKDslayer

Hopefully someone from Missouri can chime in but I believe they’re the only state in the union that passed a law (not some executive order) called the Second Amendment Preservation Act that stood up for states rights regarding 2A.

“The Second Amendment Preservation Act, which bars police from enforcing federal gun laws that the state declares “invalid” and carries potential $50,000 penalties for violations, has drawn an array of opposition. Legal challenges have been filed by other localities, individuals and the U.S. Department of Justice.”

This is the model that ALL states should follow and big props to Missouri for having the balls to get this thru committee, onto the floor for a vote, secure the votes, and actually have the Governor sign it Into law. That’s huge especially when 60 different police chiefs were fervently fighting against it. It’s in the courts now but I hope they prevail at least at the state level. Sounds like to me they don’t care how the DOJ suit pans out.

This governor knows this is how the progressives fight. They don’t wait for something to happen THEN get on Fox News and whine about it. These guys in Missouri got out in front of any potential new gun laws and said we are in charge of securing and enforcing gun laws so screw you DC we will not be bullied into submission. Missouri will take it from here.

Makes me want to move to Missouri. Not sure how this governor is on other issues but for this topic he wins the day. Desantis, Abbott, Reynolds not one of them have done anything like this and probably won’t.
    What is Missouri’s stance on suppressors and sbrs? If they are illegal in the state then nothing you said matters. It would be nothing more than pandering in application just like everything else.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is as natural as manure. "
    Thomas Jefferson

Reactions: 10ring'r and JR_77
    What is Missouri’s stance on suppressors and sbrs? If they are illegal in the state then nothing you said matters. It would be nothing more than pandering in application just like everything else.

“The Second Amendment Preservation Act, which bars police from enforcing federal gun laws that the state declares “invalid” and carries potential $50,000 penalties for violations.”

I don’t know if Missouri has declared that NFA laws for suppressors and sbr’s invalid but it’s a good question. From my understanding the original intent of this law was to head off any new and/or future 2A restrictions such as pistol braces, P80 type kits, magazine capacity limits, federal assault weapon bans etc.

It keeps the police from enforcing federal gun laws and puts it in the hands of elected officials. I don’t trust most politicians but at least they are elected where as police chiefs are not elected they are hired by mostly progressive mayors who in turn do not hire conservative police chiefs.

This law says Missouri will decide on 2A issues not the feds. If Missouri decides they want to keep suppressors and sbr’s on the NFA or allow them as a non-NFA purchase then that’s a Missouri (state) decision. Similar to how Roe V Wade is being debated now just give it back to the states to decide. If you live in Missouri and the governor won’t allow suppressors and sbr’s as non-NFA then it’s a state issue not federal and you vote the bums out if you so choose.

Last edited:
    2X a year since Obama we all work up into a shit storm about new gun infringements and the only thing that really happens is that we fuck ourselves by panic buying and hoarding.

I got all I need and will not comply.

Next?

VooDoo

This hits the nail on the head.

Really makes me question what’s what considering a lot of it happens under dems and the panic has just started receding and gun sales have dropped. Need to up those numbers again I guess.

Been trying to buy reloading components (specifically powder) since the Summer 0f 2020 - and before that the Hysteria of the Obama Era. I'm not a fan of Democrats (nor Republicans) *BUT* the truth is that I got more Gun Rights during Obama's Reign despite all the gloom and doom and hysteria. Illinois was a "do not enter" zone for concealed carry prior to Obama and then *BaM!* the Supreme Court told them they would have to issue CCL or get fucked.

I got my very first CCL under Obama while we (US Gun Aficionados) were screaming bloody fucking murder and telling everyone he was going to appoint himself President for Life, Ban All The Guns, and we are fucked, fucked fucked.....then all the ammunition disappeared as well as reloading components as people lined up at 0 Dark Thirty to buy every last bit of it off the truck. Just like now.

The Gun Fancy/Forums seems to think that they have their "finger on the pulse" of American Gun Owners but the exact opposite is true - literally 99% of the guys I shoot with and respect for their ability and knowledge and their perspective on Gun Ownership have *NEVER* set foot on a Forum and have absolutely no clue of the bull shit that goes on. These guys are shooting like mother fuckers, buying/building ammuntion and guns, influencing local gun laws, and teaching/training/influencing the next generations of Gun Owners and Shooters and guess what?

They don't post or hang at Forums and have absolutely *No Clue* about all this angst, anger, hate and conspiracy theory shit is all about. And they are doing just fine without this bullshit input. The biggest obstacle to Gun Ownership in the US is *GUN OWNERS* who can't seem to understand that all of this Anti Gun Rhetoric is literally designed by the Authors to fragment and divide Gun Owners against themselves/each other.

Stop being controlled/directed by Jackasses. Buy yer guns, shoot yer guns, and stop having shit fits about conspiracy bullshit and " Oh My God, We are Fucked" because some clueless dipshit spams the media with terror against gun owners. I'm at Peace - I own all the guns I need and feed them with impunity. Stop freaking out about dipshits who are spamming US about taking our guns. You want mine? Come get it good luck with that. My greatest opponent is other gun owners who fucking panic every time a Democrat farts.

Jesus.

VooDoo

View attachment 7874691

Your lib friends suffer from cranial rectitus: Be very careful with those stats, they are often not apples to apples. I worked on the LEO support side for a large state police organization and saw diverse / creative accounting of dispatch times from a large number of agencies.
    Let’s say for instance, you start the timer when you pick up the phone to dial about a serious crime in progress (murder, home invasion, rape, violence, etc):

Add 10 seconds for the greeting “What’s your emergency?”
    30 seconds to explain the problem and provide location, and have it repeated back. The call taker, sometimes also a dispatcher, may send preliminary info to the nearest responding unit.
    30-90 The call taker asks more questions, you answer.
    Your call details are passed to a dispatcher in some larger PSAPS (911 call center)
    Add 1-30 seconds depending on their system and call loading
    The call taker and dispatcher may have you remain on the line, review or pass to the responder.
    Add 1-30 seconds when the dispatcher sends the data to the responder. 3+ minutes before dispatch.
    Many but not all PSAP clocks start now.

The responder acknowledges receipt and the system may start their clock now. Figure 5-10 minutes drive time in many cities.
    All this assumes the call goes smoothly. It often doesn’t.

BUT ……. some agencies don’t start the clock until a responder meets other criteria (back in district, finish existing call, etc) which could add minutes.

Chicago has had a long history of data manipulate of their call details (and classification of crimes and calls for service) to make them look good. They’re not.

Reactions: Snuby642 and KZP
    Response times to " shots fired " in my city has been 3x the drive time accross the entire city ?

You are own your own.

Maybe you should say liberal down instead.