• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Guy from Brisbane.

M Pitty

Private
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2020
Hey Fellas, my name is Mark. I was born into shooting, my grand father shot roo's for there skins.
I'm also a bit old school when it comes to rifles. I grew up shooting a push feed M70 in .222 & a 600 mohawk in the same cartridge.
My current rifles include a Mint condition Browning Trombone & 2 good examples of Remingtons 788 model in 6mm rem & .222 rem.
Im also a huge fan of the 260 Remington. I have 2 tikka's chambered in this cartridge.

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia, USA. Almost surprised you got to keep the rifles Mate! You're proof that a good older rifle in the right hands is a great provider. Good meat for the freezer and great practice on the fast movers. Dive into the different forums here and participate in the discussions when you can. You'll no doubt have a good and differing perspective on the skill. Just got a case of Australian Outback .308 in 165 Sierra GameKing. Waiting on the time to get out and break in 2 rifles, but the heat here right now is about like your Outback... Anyway glad to have you here, Brother!

Reactions: M Pitty
Welcome aboard from Texas. Growing up dad used a R722 chambered in .222 for anything that needed a 'dirt nap' around the ranch. Great shooter and inherently accurate. Wish I had that gun.

Reactions: M Pitty