• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from Connecticut

ThirtyOne

Private
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2020
Hello all -Looking forward to spending time on the forum. I've been reading up quite a bit and learning quite a bit. Seems like now is the time more than ever.

Welcome from a former CT resident who escaped. LOL Where you at in CT?

Reactions: seansmd
I wish I could escape. All my family lives here. I'm in Trumbull.

Just gives you somewhere to visit. 😉 LOL All my family except my brother still lives in the Waterford area too.

Well at least you have Granby gun club with some long range and more matches in the New England area now. Keep voting and hopefully you can try and turn CT around.

Reactions: Onyx and Harveyn
Used to live and still have family in Madison, now in California, trust me it can be worse.

Reactions: ThirtyOne
Just gives you somewhere to visit. 😉 LOL All my family except my brother still lives in the Waterford area too.

Well at least you have Granby gun club with some long range and more matches in the New England area now. Keep voting and hopefully you can try and turn CT around.

I've been going up to Simsbury on the weekends for some of the events at Metacon. We have a few smaller clubs in this area too. But yeah, no long range stuff really.

We are trying to get things changed through the voting process. Who knows how it's going to play out. I guess we'll have a better idea after November.

Used to live and still have family in Madison, now in California, trust me it can be worse.

I can't imagine living in CA right now. Yes, I'm thankful for the little I have.

Reactions: seansmd and Rob01
Welcome

I am also new here from NY. Hopefully you have access to some distance.

Thanks. Most of the ranges are 100 yards. I have limited access to a club with a 200 yard run, but I don't get up there very often.