• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Guy From Florida

BearsDad815

Private
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2022
Jacksonville,FL
Hey Guys&Gals, I’m new to precision shooting. Just started to dabble last year after taking a class that was precision shooting basics/hunting ethics. I have a Sig CROSS in 6.5 Creedmore(5-25 Eotech VuDu) and an SLR rifleworks 6.5 Grendel gas gun build(3-18 Sig Sierra 6 BDX). I have a Sig Laser Rangefinder to pair with my Sierra 6 BDX. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge and maybe making some friends.

Last edited:
Hey Guys&Gals, I’m new to precision shooting. Just started to dabble last year after taking a class that was precision shooting basics/hunting ethics. I have a Sig CROSS in 6.5 Creedmore(5-25 Eotech VuDu) and an SLR rifleworks 6.5 Grendel gas gun build(3-18 Sig Sierra 6 BDX). I have a Sig Laser Rangefinder to pair with my Sierra 6 BDX. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge and maybe making some friends.
Welcome Iam from Pam Beach Fl. and this is a great site there is so much information here that you wont find else ware and to be a supporter here is great.

Welcome from CO and a former sw FL resident