• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Guy from Honolulu, HI

Fabtek94

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Hello friends,

New guy here from Honolulu.
I have been using this site for a couple weeks now for researching and have liked how well informed this community is.
I also like how rational and respectful the members are here too.

I thought it is about time I introduce myself and hopefully contribute some useful information also.

V/R
Jay

Welcome to the Hide.

We try to keep things pleasant here here but not all the members are well-informed, rational, or respectful unfortunately. Still, there are many that are and will gladly help you out.

Aloha bruddah fabtek good to see another member from Hawaii

Hey KID
You on the Big Island or Oahu or?
There are other members here from Oahu as well.
Strangely, alot of Hawaii activity on the Hide lately

I was fortunate enough to spend a week in Hawaii for work last July. Work put me up on the Coconut Plantation in Ko'Olina, I am certain I spelled that wrong. Greatest week of my life. Brought the wife with me, tons of snorkeling, swam with sea turtles on the North Shore, got to check out the world famous surf spots, no waves is July though, and nearly killed myself in the huge surf at Sandy's. Good times!

All I could think of driving up HYW 3 was how sweet it would be to have some steel sprinkled about.

I left a part of myself out there, and am dead set on going back. Has to be the most beautiful place on earth.;