• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from Littleton CO

Nmacgyver

Private
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Howdy-

I've been shooting handguns and ARs for a little over a decade, but now trying to focus on long range shooting mainly for hunting. I've hunted elk and deer for about the same time but mostly with Muzzleloader. I've always searched through forums (here and elsewhere) but never been much of a poster but I'm hoping to learn and engage here since this site is clearly such a valuable source of information. Thanks!

Reactions: The D and Krob95
Welcome from the northern Colorado area!

Howdy-

I've been shooting handguns and ARs for a little over a decade, but now trying to focus on long range shooting mainly for hunting. I've hunted elk and deer for about the same time but mostly with Muzzleloader. I've always searched through forums (here and elsewhere) but never been much of a poster but I'm hoping to learn and engage here since this site is clearly such a valuable source of information. Thanks!
Welcome from Missouri, I am pretty sure a very well known and BRAVE NAVY SEAL lived in your town,,, might be wrong....🇺🇸⚡

Reactions: cfortune
Welcome from the opposite end of the metro area. I’m in the Thornton area

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Depending on what part of Littleton, we might nearly be neighbors. Welcome.