• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Guy from Long Beach CA

InTheLBC

Private
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2020
Hey everyone, new to the Hide from the LBC. Looking to get more acquainted with longer distances and this is the place to do it. Usual spots are FT3, Raahauges, Burro, and of course Hodge lol. Still have to check out Piru!

welcome to the forums.
do you how long the rented bays are at raahuges? are there any that are even close to 100 yards?

Reactions: InTheLBC
welcome to the forums.
do you how long the rented bays are at raahuges? are there any that are even close to 100 yards?

Theres one little bay of 8 chairs thats ranged at 100yds, the rest are about 25. ☠

Reactions: theLBC
Theres one little bay of 8 chairs thats ranged at 100yds, the rest are about 25. ☠
thanks! i heard you cannot book or reserve anything ahead, so what are the odds of getting on that 100 yd bay?
sorry for so many questions. i would hate to drive out that far to get stuck at 25 yards.

thanks! i heard you cannot book or reserve anything ahead, so what are the odds of getting on that 100 yd bay?
sorry for so many questions. i would hate to drive out that far to get stuck at 25 yards.

Correct, they don't do reservations. Gotta be there bright and early, but weekdays are usually better. Check out Burro! Around the same time driving, but much larger public and you can reserve bays 👌 http://www.burrocanyon.com

Reactions: theLBC
I’m sitting in the LBC right now. I’d ditch hodge and shoot over on the other side of 247. You can really stretch out as long as you want if your careful of where you put you target. It’s a lot of fun too because you get a lot of wild winds.

Reactions: InTheLBC