• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New guy from Louisiana

Shooter1020

Cajun
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2013
Tyler, Tx
Quick intro, I'm getting into tactical comps and looking for some guidance. Just thought I'd intro myself. Anyone in the new iberia area to shoot with, let me know.
Cajun

Windburn, I shoot at arnaudville and a cane field by the house in new iberia. But more inserting is i just started at Sunland, in Eunice.
Chris thanks for the welcome. I'll be up there sooner or later to see don g.

Lb, Cajun

Arnaudville?? I didnt know there was a range there... Bayou Teche guns has some great people that work there with a lot of knowledge in Arnaudville. How big is the range there?? Sunland is just down the road from my house too on 13.

Thanks for the invite Chris!! Im on that end at Bass pro sometimes, Ill pass and check your place out!

Arnaudville has a good 300 yard range. its run through Bayou tech guns. firing line is covered and paved. My cane field spot is max 500 yards with a berm. Looking for something longer

Cajun