• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from New Mexico...

Make good use of and learn all you can here, a wealth of experience and character here. Welcome on Sniper’s Hide, from SC. 🤙

Looking forward to it. Was plinking with my grandson for the first time as he is only 3 and realized I didn't know near enough and I want him raised properly. That and I am tired missing the long shots when the coyotes come visit.

Welcome. I have family in Silver City and love the area. Beautiful country down in the Gila wilderness.
Spidersix

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. I'm envious that you have land to shoot on Brother. And you definitely have the right motivations so best wishes for you ere on the site. I trust you'll find lots here to learn, use and teach when your "little shooter" gets old enough. Glad to have ya here!

350 acres in BFE that some day I will retire to. When I finish my deck I will be able to shoot 1500 yards if I want.

That's awesome Brother! There's a guy on youtube channel called "Beyond Seclusion". He has one of the nicest ranges, so to speak. Take a look as it might fit you as well. I'm envious of you folks with that opportunity. Enjoy and think of those of us "less fortunate". But glad you're here and look forward to reading some good posts in the future!

So a week of studying this site and I have determined that I need a new safe just for this new hobby. And I will need to sell a jeep to fund a rifle...
Or I may just start drinking beer again and spend my days plinking with my 22s.

welcome from delaware a few hundred acres and Id be in the water , or another state .

Welcome to SnipersHide!

I’m in ABQ area, if going to be around ABQ on a weekend, let me know. Might be able to meet you at Zia, let you try a few different calibers and scopes to wet appetite for this longer range shooting money pit....uhhhh, hobby.

Welcome from CO

I try to avoid Albuquerque but in the interest of keeping my current wife I come up to go shopping at least once a year. I could drop her at the mall and meet up with you. Thanks