• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Guy from New Mexico

same_O_G

Private
Minuteman
Sep 13, 2022
New Mexico
Hey all,

Long time reader, first time poster.

Just wanted to say hello from southern NM.

Using information learned in this forum, I started my first precision rifle build. After a lot of reading and deliberating, I went with a Terminus Zeus action. I figured I would go big on the action and build it over time.

It's sitting in a KRG Bravo chassis that I had my Remington 700 in for now. Still a work in progress... I have a Proof Research barrel incoming.

Just thought I'd share and say thanks for all the great information in this forum!

Joe

Attachments

• PXL_20221201_021030458.jpg
    PXL_20221201_021030458.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 24
  • PXL_20221201_015816304.jpg
    PXL_20221201_015816304.jpg
    576.3 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: DustBun
I just looked that up, thanks for sharing. I definitely will do.

Do you know of any other matches in southern NM or west Texas?
Sorry, but I don't. I'm in Colorado and make the drive to Raton, but I haven't shot any other matches in NM.

Welcome from Albuquerque NM. I recently built a terminus Zeus with 6cm proof barrel sitting on a MPA matrix pro. Love this setup and I’m sure you will too! I plan on using this at my local club (del Norte gun club) in PRS and f class competitions.

Welcome from Albuquerque NM. I recently built a terminus Zeus with 6cm proof barrel sitting on a MPA matrix pro. Love this setup and I’m sure you will too! I plan on using this at my local club (del Norte gun club) in PRS and f class competitions.
I just looked them up, thanks! Do you have to be a member to participate in the competitions?