• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from NH

Jonny427

Private
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2020
NH
Hi all, I recently joined up after coming across the site in researching my first precision rifle. I ended up with a RPR in 6.5 with a T5Xi, mainly due to an incredible deal I came across that made it difficult to justify stepping up to a Razor or anything more premium. Since COVID 19 locked down access to longer ranges here in NH, I've picked up birding and now spend most of the time on this forum looking up binos and spotter scopes haha. I've actually spent way more money there than on my rifle setup, but at least it'll come in handy back on the range. Thanks for all the info so far and this looks to be a pretty good online community.

Reactions: Zorrosdens
Welcome aboard.

I'm from Mass, wish I could say NH, but leaving to head up to Littleton in about 15 minutes..

Reactions: Jonny427
Hi all, I recently joined up after coming across the site in researching my first precision rifle. I ended up with a RPR in 6.5 with a T5Xi, mainly due to an incredible deal I came across that made it difficult to justify stepping up to a Razor or anything more premium. Since COVID 19 locked down access to longer ranges here in NH, I've picked up birding and now spend most of the time on this forum looking up binos and spotter scopes haha. I've actually spent way more money there than on my rifle setup, but at least it'll come in handy back on the range. Thanks for all the info so far and this looks to be a pretty good online community.
Welcome. Enjoy the site. Hopefully, you will be able to get back to the range soon.

Welcome from Middle Georgia. Hope you get both the range time and the birding in. My wife and I are enjoying the feeders too, except for the strange absence of hummingbirds so far. Hopefully your spotting scope gets busier soon brother!

Welcome, what brands are you looking into the most? I'm still on the fence on ordering a spotter scope.

Welcome from CA formerly NH, I think there is some prs and long range stuff up north, in the Conway area.

One of your neighbors from south of the border....a Masshole.