• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Guy from NYC

fubar1217

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2013
Round Rock, TX
Yes....you read that right....New York City....because bolt guns are still legal! I'm fairly new to firearms having started with a Remington 870 a couple of years ago and leading to a couple of pistols and a couple of rifles, the latest being a Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC in .308. I was sent here by a friend and have read threads here and there but figured I'd finally join in on the fun.

Be easy on me. :D

You know guns+Chuck Schumer, Michael Bloomberg, and Governor Cuomo, maybe not the best politicians for shooters.
You slinging lead, from Battery Park to Governor's Island, or what? :)

You know guns+Chuck Schumer, Michael Bloomberg, and Governor Cuomo, maybe not the best politicians for shooters.
You slinging lead, from Battery Park to Governor's Island, or what? :)

You know, it's really funny cause I get the NRA e-mails saying "call your senator and tell them to vote no to 'whatever bill they're fighting at the time'" and then list Chuck Schumer as one of them and I just chuckle.

Yeah, I am in Connecticut. Ground Zero for gun hate. I email my reps tho, and tell them my views.
Lots of good info on SH & happy shooting.