• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy from SE OK

Halffull

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2022
SE Oklahoma
This looks like the place to be to get into distance shooting. I've been handloading for several years, mostly handguns and various AR calibers. I'm now trying my hand at shooting at distances beyond my normal hunting range. I have restocked a R700 SPS 308 with a laminate stock. I've bedded and floated the barrel. I'm adjusting the trigger to get the lightest (safe) pull and will work with that for now. This is the three-screw model with the weight adjustment screw inside the stock. A new Jewell may be in the works, however.
This seems like a good place to start. I am not a gunsmith and cannot do lathe work. I do like to work on and modify my guns and look forward to upgrading.

Reactions: DustBun
Whereabouts in se ok I’m near Shawnee have you ever ventured out to fouled bore precision near ninnekah