• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Guy... Hello from MD!

HuskyRooster

Private
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2020
MD
Hey everyone!

I’m new to the forum. I’m here to learn a few new things, whatever that may be.

Welcome to the group!

Honestly, I learned to reload from a reloading manual many years ago, along with a bit of mentoring. With a good manual and the multitudes of reloading videos available on youtube, you should be well on your way in no time. The forums on this site also contain lot of good information.

Reactions: HuskyRooster
lol.. same here Baron. So far I’m content but it could be better.
Ah, I'm older and retired and think that I need to move to the eastern shore. Usually when I get my property tax bill. LOL

I have tons of friends there from waterfowl hunting and a few decades of registered skeet shooting.

Right now I'm shooing on a 100 yard range at Damascus IWL but I've been a member of Fairfax rod and gun for many years for clay targets and need to get out for rifle shooting as they go to 300 yds.

Again, welcome.

Welcome to the group!

Honestly, I learned to reload from a reloading manual many years ago, along with a bit of mentoring. With a good manual and the multitudes of reloading videos available on youtube, you should be well on your way in no time. The forums on this site also contain lot of good information.

thanks.. and thanks for your input. I already scored on a free RCBS .308 die set. I am leaning towards a Dillon Precision press.

Reactions: 390fe
Ah, I'm older and retired and think that I need to move to the eastern shore. Usually when I get my property tax bill. LOL

I have tons of friends there from waterfowl hunting and a few decades of registered skeet shooting.

Right now I'm shooing on a 100 yard range at Damascus IWL but I've been a member of Fairfax rod and gun for many years for clay targets and need to get out for rifle shooting as they go to 300 yds.

Again, welcome.

I am a member and shoot at Associates located in Marriotsville. I’ll be moving down south to Georgia within 2yrs.

I am a member and shoot at Associates located in Marriotsville. I’ll be moving down south to Georgia within 2yrs.
Small world....live in Pikesville as a HS kid and then went to Catonsville Comm College for a couple of wasted years. Mostly majored in Patapsco State Park.

Then left the area to really go to school then USAF. Came back to MD about 40 years ago and can't quite understand why I'm still here! haha

I don’t know much about that area other than the shooting range. I’ve been going there for the past 5years though.