• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New guy here...

Plankton

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2020
I’ve been browsing the forum for awhile and finally decided to pull the trigger on a Badrock precision rifle (which shows up tomorrow).

Been shooting my whole life, but this will be my first venture into the precision side of things.

Thanks guys!

My new rifle finally showed up so it’s time to pick out some glass so I can go shoot this thing.

Attachments

• 72508671-A27B-404C-A405-D4A9A0A971E9.jpeg
    72508671-A27B-404C-A405-D4A9A0A971E9.jpeg
    489.5 KB · Views: 20
I’ve been browsing the forum for awhile and finally decided to pull the trigger on a Badrock precision rifle (which shows up tomorrow).

Been shooting my whole life, but this will be my first venture into the precision side of things.
Me too! I spent several months researching different gear, options, etc. and after a couple brief conversations with guys that have been into this for a while, they (unsolicited) said the BadRock was the best value in my budget by far.

So now I have on on order, and expect it mid-April. Grew up shooting, but never anything at distance. Looking forward to taking this to the next level!

Reactions: Plankton