• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Guy to the Forum with AI AX chassis question

2004USMC0317

Private
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2013
Raleigh NC
Hey guys,
first post to the forum, been stalking around for awhile though. I pulled the trigger the other day on an AI AX chassis, but have a ton of questions. The length of pull is the big question. Is there any from factory or do I need spacers off the bat to adjust it? Also the harris bipod, will it just attach to the stock or do I need an adapter, I've read quite a few different things. Sorry for the first post to be loaded with questions, hope to be around for a long time, I like the forum.

Mike

Hey guys,
first post to the forum, been stalking around for awhile though. I pulled the trigger the other day on an AI AX chassis, but have a ton of questions. The length of pull is the big question. Is there any from factory or do I need spacers off the bat to adjust it? Also the harris bipod, will it just attach to the stock or do I need an adapter, I've read quite a few different things. Sorry for the first post to be loaded with questions, hope to be around for a long time, I like the forum.

Mike

They come with spacers you can add or remove. If you need longer LOP you can purchase more, I think I've got some of the really long ones I could send you.

I'm not sure if the chassis come with the bipod adaptor but I would hope they do. I know the AX rifles ship with them and several rail sections.

need alot more info calibre, action, etc.

To tell him if a chassis comes with fucking spacers and a bipod mount? Really?

They come with spacers you can add or remove. If you need longer LOP you can purchase more, I think I've got some of the really long ones I could send you.

I'm not sure if the chassis come with the bipod adaptor but I would hope they do. I know the AX rifles ship with them and several rail sections.

Redneck, that'd be great, I'm not sure what I'd need though. LOP is just trigger finger to crook of the elbow right?

[MENTION=4375]redneckbmxer24[/MENTION] My chassis came in today, my LOP is 15 but I'm going to cut it down to 14.5, no one has the spacers right now. I need about another half inch, if you have them, I'll buy them off of you gladly.