• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Guy

dishonored

Private
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2013
St.Amant, La
Hello everyone. I really hope this is a good place to post this. My name is Nick and I am an active member of bayoushooter.com
I found this site after searching the last two days for whick optic to buy for my new rem 700.
I wont get into what I have narrowed it down to here because I do not think that belongs here.
anyway I am attending my first rifle match (as a spectator) this saturday in hopes to meet some guys part of the bayoushooter family.
I have discovered a lot of useful information on this site over the last few days so I decided to register and join in on some things I may be able to contribute to. (which I will add is not much about long range shooting) but I am a well rounded guy I believe. The reason I am getting into long range shooting is it has always intersted me. I am an avid hunter; the family and I hunter a few times a year in Texas for exotic game. I have taken a few really nice animals over the last 6 years and I wanted to get into the distance shooting more past what I do just when hunting. I also in the very first steps of selling steel targets and I would like to use them when I shoot or help contribute to the local range if it allows.
I am from St.Amant, La and I am a student on a business/accounting track. anyway that is enough about me.
glad to be part of aother community and what seems to be a good one. If you wanna know anything else that I may have missed ask away I am and open book.

Re: New Guy

Thanks for the welcome guys! I searched a good bit here last night and have narrowed my choices for my optic down to 2 different brands but still have to figure out which one.
I also stumbled upon the forum length and hot girlfriends thread lmao.
I must say.... This is one big family lol

Re: New Guy

Most all of the members here are definitely great brothers that take care of one another. It is one of the best sites around. Caution! You will spend a lot of money on really cool things here! Welcome to the hide.