• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Hensoldt 3.5-26x56mm at S.H.O.T.

Re: New Hensoldt 3.5-28x56mm at S.H.O.T.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dogtown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Buy once, cry once - especially on a multi-caliber rifle. Adding this one to my list
smile.gif
</div></div>

True that, but this one is gonna take a lot of tears.

Interesting , about the new range of reticles , Opps , ARE they starting too listen to us , finally , after saying for yrs THAT , Mildot is good enought , even thou its been surpassed for over 15 yrs , opps .

Any way , it looks like a real nice scope , just needs CW knobs to for the rest of the world , and for AI to make some mounts for it , does anyone know what angle cant its meant to be mounted at for max elevation range , presume its 45moa or greater ? .

Later Chris

P.S. Maybe the new reticle will filter down to the Spotter60 , NO , that would make too much senes .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interesting , about the new range of reticles , Opps , ARE they starting too listen to us ,

</div></div>

Didn't get that impression..

It was more "the rest of of the world prefers a SFP plain mildot, its just the weird Americans who want a more complicated reticle in FFP".....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cardinal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interesting , about the new range of reticles , Opps , ARE they starting too listen to us ,

</div></div>

Didn't get that impression..

It was more "the rest of of the world prefers a SFP plain mildot, its just the weird Americans who want a more complicated reticle in FFP".....

</div></div>

That would make sense for hunters or something....but I have a hardtime buying that for the military.

For hunting scopes they are now 100% SFP.
But even with the hensoldts, he said 80% of sales was SFP.
America was different, but at the same time pretty small in volume of sales compared to the rest of the world.

GAP tells me my 338 build will be ready next year and about the same time this scope will be available...!

I was all settled on an SB and now im rethinking it. So many options, so little time, oh and lets not forget -- money. Haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">P.S. Maybe the new reticle will filter down to the Spotter60 , NO , that would make too much senes .</div></div>

The Spotter60 can be ordered with a number of reticles including H-32 and a mil-hash design similar to the P4.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dogtown</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">P.S. Maybe the new reticle will filter down to the Spotter60 , NO , that would make too much senes .</div></div>

The Spotter60 can be ordered with a number of reticles including H-32 and a mil-hash design similar to the P4. </div></div>
Thought that was only in larger quantities.

I knew some units had ordered them with a Horus type reticle ( and I had thought the Horus reticle was a special closed buy , ie not general public ) , but still waiting on them to release something better for us Civies

Later Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If they release it before the bender 3-20, I'll buy one of these instead. </div></div>

Get both
laugh.gif