• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

new hide

It will take some time and it looks like we can change our settings to make it function like the old site but mine don't seem to be changing the way the thread come up. Im sure they will have some bugs to work out I hope they can reset all our accounts so the default is how it was before.

Is it just me or are the different threads not listed in chronological order.

And yeah, I really hate this format for forums. Never liked any forum built by Relivo Media.

it is totally All F_ _ Ked up! tech weenies just have to "improve" things with the latest horse shit upgrades that don't work. with,of course bill and boys at the top of that long list. why would you screw with an admittedly imperfect system that still worked pretty well and got the job done? just to start,the search function is just like the one on gunboards.com and is so completely useless as to be less than a joke. go to some past threads on the post exchange-shit from 2012 all mixed in with newer/older stuff. last 3 deals i did here? hope they will go down,but ain't betting on it,as who the fuck can talk to anybody else with this active abortion going down?

Is it just me or are the different threads not listed in chronological order.

And yeah, I really hate this format for forums. Never liked any forum built by Relivo Media.
Yeah, the random chronological order of the threads is annoying. I've tried to change the settings, but no luck so far. Grrrr.

I'll take it. Wait that's for an Armalite post from 1968, $62.00? Ah they all jammed anyway. Hey I do not see a clear method to viewing the order of posts. Also, blogging about sniping? Chatting about MOLLE ...?

How about a tutorial sticky. :)

Last edited:
Nothing is in order either!!!! like current and most recent listings in the for sale sections!!!! nothing that they did makes any sense ..... and very SLOW.... I hope no one spent money for this WE went backwards

it is totally All F_ _ Ked up! tech weenies just have to "improve" things with the latest horse shit upgrades that don't work. with,of course bill and boys at the top of that long list. why would you screw with an admittedly imperfect system that still worked pretty well and got the job done? just to start,the search function is just like the one on gunboards.com and is so completely useless as to be less than a joke. go to some past threads on the post exchange-shit from 2012 all mixed in with newer/older stuff. last 3 deals i did here? hope they will go down,but ain't betting on it,as who the fuck can talk to anybody else with this active abortion going down?

Holy shit you're vocal about a service you receive for free.

Not a kiss ass, but there are a lot of kinks to work through and it's going to take time. He'll have to rebuild the search database and change default sort orders, etc etc. that stuff takes CPU cycles and RAM and during that time the site will run slow and not be how you prefer it. Lets not forget that the upgrade may not be just for the users, it will also make it a hell of a lot easier to run, as the vb admin control panel kicks serious ass.

Givem a break man! They just got this thing going. There is no way they are going to leave all the posts in non chronological order. The advertisers would start pulling adds cause we would leave. After all its free so can't complain. It will be all fixed soon.... I hope

I guess something happened to my old account and it didn't transfer over... sucks.

Have to goto your settings for viewing threads, newest on top... (I likes the old site better, I wonder how this new site will react when loaded down with advertisements...) I just deleted a thread that I brought out of the dead from 2010, luckily the delete button worked and I didn't make an ass out of myself. After posting, this site is SLOW....

Give it a rest, guys. Look at the metrics on this site ... it's huge, and a total change over of a site this size takes time. I know for a fact that Frank and company have been working on this for a long time in order to make it better and more functional for all of us. Patience, Grasshopper!

"Holy shit you're vocal about a service you receive for free.

Not a kiss ass, but there are a lot of kinks to work through and it's going to take time. He'll have to rebuild the search database and change default sort orders, etc etc. that stuff takes CPU cycles and RAM and during that time the site will run slow and not be how you prefer it. Lets not forget that the upgrade may not be just for the users, it will also make it a hell of a lot easier to run, as the vb admin control panel kicks serious ass."

yes,you are correct. it IS free. and as such may well be beyond criticism and complaint. boy would i be way over the top pissed if i was a sponsor-BTW pulling my $ out til it got fixed.
this happened X2 on gunboards when i was real active there. took about 3-4 months to fix. my BASIC question remains unanswered and will likely stay that way. why screw something that works-yes imperfectly like everything else we humans do-in order to "fix" it with the latest crap that doesn't work,but is just soooo new and cool and upgrade techy?