• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New in PA

Jake Ruppert

Private
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2022
Pennsylvania
Hello there , been reading forum for a while but new member. Located in Berks Pennsylvania I’m starting to get into 1000yd+ range having only shot up to 800 previously. I’m process of putting together new a new rifle. Will upload pictures after i finish putting it together hopefully this weekend. Anyone experienced locally want to get some range time and help me out with some tips for PRS competition message me. Glad to be here.
Current build
-Impact 737R
-Proof 24” 6.5CM 1:8
-Area 419 self timing brake
-KRG Whiskey 3 Chassis;Folding with enclosed forend
-Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56

Reactions: DustBun
PA has plethora of prs matches and ranges. Great part of the country for it. Competition is really tough. Check out a MKM or WAR match

PA has plethora of prs matches and ranges. Great part of the country for it. Competition is really tough. Check out a MKM or WAR match
Will do that thanks. I’ve shot distance for tactical application but never for competition. Interested in competition just to do it not looking to win anything….yet haha.

welcome from delaware
only know of a few 1k or better ranges in the area you would have to double check if any of them are still open or not

Last edited:
Mason Dixon Precision Rifle series is excellent and should be pretty local to you. We shoot at New Holland RPC (700 yards), Mayberry Fish & Game (600), and Mifflin County Sportsmen Association (1000+).

The above ranges are membership only, but you will meet plenty of members from each if you come out and shoot a match.

The WAR rifles/Geissele series is also in the area and holds matches but is not otherwise open to the public.

Welcome!

Mason Dixon Precision Rifle series is excellent and should be pretty local to you. We shoot at New Holland RPC (700 yards), Mayberry Fish & Game (600), and Mifflin County Sportsmen Association (1000+).

The above ranges are membership only, but you will meet plenty of members from each if you come out and shoot a match.

The WAR rifles/Geissele series is also in the area and holds matches but is not otherwise open to the public.

Welcome!
I’ve looked into that mifflin county range it’s 2.5 hours from me so I’ll definitely take trips out there but good to know the 700 and 600 yard ranges they might be closer for me to visit more often thank you

Hello there , been reading forum for a while but new member. Located in Berks Pennsylvania I’m starting to get into 1000yd+ range having only shot up to 800 previously. I’m process of putting together new a new rifle. Will upload pictures after i finish putting it together hopefully this weekend. Anyone experienced locally want to get some range time and help me out with some tips for PRS competition message me. Glad to be here.
Current build
-Impact 737R
-Proof 24” 6.5CM 1:8
-Area 419 self timing brake
-KRG Whiskey 3 Chassis;Folding with enclosed forend
-Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56
B3FE0905-EA70-42D1-8E3E-6978FF10AC2E.jpeg

Attachments

• 284C0D60-CC19-462F-9F17-7934B781F40B.jpeg
    284C0D60-CC19-462F-9F17-7934B781F40B.jpeg
    687.1 KB · Views: 23