• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Integral Rail Action From Stiller PICS

Glad to help, brother.

And to answer the question, yes, we have completed one rifle and a second is only a couple days away.

This action was designed specifically for chassis and V-block stocks. Stiller purposely kept the recoil lug as a pinned unit instead of integral so lugs of different dimensions could be used.

So far, we are very, very happy with these.

Mark

Looks good in the AX stock , as the action is cut for the AW mag , can you use the AW/AX double feed 10rd mags in this AX chassis stock ?

Cheers Chris

Funny you should ask...

We have a "no gunsmith required" modification to the AX chassis that allows use of standard AI pattern magazines, including the polymer .223 and AWs. We'll have more info on that modification in the next couple weeks. But, yes, it can be done - just requires a modification to do it.

Mark

Mark, that is a beautiful gun. How much would that cost in .308 as pictured? I really don't need another rifle but damn.

Glad to help, brother.

And to answer the question, yes, we have completed one rifle and a second is only a couple days away.

This action was designed specifically for chassis and V-block stocks. Stiller purposely kept the recoil lug as a pinned unit instead of integral so lugs of different dimensions could be used.

Mark

Glad to help, brother.

Mark
Have a range report on this rifle? I want one just like it whenever I get back to the States.

Glad to help, brother.

Mark
Have a range report on this rifle? I want one just like it whenever I get back to the States.

2yydv04.jpg

wuf8sk.jpg

29dvfit.jpg

Here's how she sits today. Only changes I made where adding a spuhr sp3001 and a shark suppressor. Load development was easy. Ended up with 168 hornady bthp, 43.7 varget, lapua brass and cci br2s. Haven't had much time to tinker with other bullet/powder combinations as I need a better bullet for 700 and beyond. Although my first time shooting at 1000 went 7 out of 10 on a 20"x20" plate with the 168s. First target is 5 @ 100 and the 2nd is 3 @ 600 yards. Mark and the guys at A.O. did an outstanding job.

Are there any pictures of how the Spectre fit into a Manners mini chassis? Or can anyone weigh in on how it would sit in there?

Are there any pictures of how the Spectre fit into a Manners mini chassis? Or can anyone weigh in on how it would sit in there?

Good question....looking for the answer as well. Any issues getting this action into a mini-chassis - will any modification be necessary?

I kept telling myself that if I were to get a custom rifle that I would buy a Borden Rimrock SSR. This Stiller action speaks to me on so many levels.

It has the same angles as the ax stock, compliments it. The round actions seems out of place in the AX somehow, as if slapped on in an afterthought. The octagon just merges with the rest. I was hooked straight away and have one on order.