• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NEW IOR 3.5-18x50 FFP MOA X-1 reticle scope!!

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

While the 3.5-18x50 FFP MRAD has been an absolutely stellar, flagship scope for IOR the last two years, it's no secret that the 6-24x56 FFP with "MOA X-1 Extreme" reticle has stolen the show at times due to the enhanced holdover/windage style "Christmas tree" reticle (reticles are pure preference but this style of reticle is in good demand).

Finally, this "fancy" reticle has been stuffed into the stellar 3.5-18x50 chassis.....at no extra cost whatsoever!

Click here to order ------> IOR Valadada, Riflescope, Tactical MP-8 Dot, Snipers Hide as always, email, call or PM with any questions. These scopes just arrived literally a week ago! 1/4moa knobs of course!

Scott

1/4moa knobs of course!

When I clicked the link and started reading the spec's I noticed it was stated as having .1 mil adjustments. I thought I must be missing something. And I was, I didn't finish reading after the link! This seems to be a very interesting setup. I'm hoping to upgrade my scope in the near future and I'll have to keep an eye out for how these are performing. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm liking the reticle on the 3.5-18X, but I'm REALLY digging the new ADM Recon Delta mount! One piece construction with QD, very nice. And reasonably priced ($199). Best of both worlds, QD without all the little pieces.

ADM might have hit a home run with the mount. Any in stock?

Last edited:
We did for weeks, but the 30mm sold out. Expect to restock sometime next week.

I agree, the Delta is an overlooked gem and super easy to set up!

I'm liking the reticle on the 3.5-18X, but I'm REALLY digging the new ADM Recon Delta mount! One piece construction with QD, very nice. And reasonably priced ($199). Best of both worlds, QD without all the little pieces.

ADM might have hit a home run with the mount. Any in stock?

Scott, thanks for sharing. Had Val had this scope 7 months ago I may have bought it instead of the G2DMR from you; however, now I'm kinda hooked on Mil reticles and not so much MOA, any hope at Val introducing the 3.5-18 with the MP-8 Xtreme X-1 reticle?

Son of a bitch I wish they had had this earlier. I am in the middle of a rifle build right now and this is what i want on it. time to get on the overtime list at work

The "A5" mil reticle has been the standard LR mil reticle for IOR, but the Trident FFP 1.5-8x26 has a mil-based "X-1" style reticle so why not incorporate it into the line?

I can tell you I'm not sure what the thinking is, but for some, the extra "Christmas-tree" stuff is not to their liking.

Like all things "reticle", personal preference figures heavily into the equation.