• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Iron Maiden Video

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    New Album is out next month, so they have a new video

<font face="Verdana" size="1" color="#999999">
    The Final Frontier - Director's Cut
    <object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=105822368,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=105822368,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>
    Iron Maiden | MySpace Music Videos</font>

Video is good, song is a bit weak, especially compared to El Dorado from the same album

Re: New Iron Maiden Video

laugh.gif

Good find Frank...beats the snot out of most of whatever else is being put out nowadays........

You know who I'm talking about.

I saw Maiden live in 08, it was the best show I've even been to. We got rained on, and it was still a great time!

I went last month and saw them in Denver with Dream Theater, good stuff... you can download El Dorado for free on their site, it's a good tune.

Iron Maiden 1987, great concert. Unfortunately my ears have been ringing ever since. Should have worn my ear plugs....I'll blame that decision on the beer.

What site is El Dorado on? I'll be buying the album but might as well get that song early.

My first concert was Iron Maiden opening for Judas Priest when they had original lead singer Paul Di'Anno back in 1980 for the Killers album. Great show. Also saw them the next Priest tour when they opened with Bruce singing this time. Another excellent show. Been a fan ever since.

I had tickets to see them this past Sunday and Monday nights.
    Unfortunately, something came up and I couldn't make either show. Some things are just more important.
    Maiden has always been one of my favorite bands. As a teenager, I would spend <span style="font-style: italic">hours and hours </span>playing bass along with Steve Harris on Powerslave and Piece Of Mind.
    20 years later, I still love playing thier stuff.
    I'm looking forward to the new albumn, But even more to the next time I can get out to see them.
    Nobody puts on a live show like Maiden!

Rob01,
    I wish I had known you were a Maiden fan. I would have offered you the tickets.

And I would have taken them!
    wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My first concert was Iron Maiden opening for Judas Priest when they had original lead singer Paul Di'Anno back in 1980 for the Killers album. Great show. Also saw them the next Priest tour when they opened with Bruce singing this time. Another excellent show. Been a fan ever since. </div></div>

Total envy overload!! I was just a bit too young to catch those tours(was only 11 in '80)but would kill to have seen those - especially Maiden with Di'anno!!(Killers - easily in my top five fav. albums of all time!)

I finally scrathced enough money together to see them on Powerslave tour with Accept - still cool, but not quite like the early years to me!

*and the new song sounds pretty good too!

Let me add to that Fritz and tell you that I was 5th row center for the Killers tour show
    wink.gif
    I was only 14. My cousins boyfriend and his friends took me. He was a big Judas Priest fan, as I am still, and I am thankful to this day that he took me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me add to that Fritz and tell you that I was 5th row center for the Killers tour show
    wink.gif
    I was only 14. My cousins boyfriend and his friends took me. He was a big Judas Priest fan, as I am still, and I am thankful to this day that he took me. </div></div>

Un-f-ing-believable!! That is too cool! I also always wanted to see Clive Burr play live - he was a huge drumming influence on me back in the day. Sadly he now has MS is in pretty poor health last I heard!

Either way - 5th row Killers tour...f-ing PRICELESS!!!
    cry.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Video is good, song is a bit weak, especially compared to El Dorado from the same album

</div></div>

It's to much to ask to have more good shit from old bands. Look at Metallica for instance. From gods to unimaginably douchey ass wizards.

It's ok though as time moves on they are replaced with new and exciting substitutes.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y3Vcoq-QRo4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y3Vcoq-QRo4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Also bonus points for funny vid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sumpter Steve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    ewoaf said:
    laugh.gif

Good find Frank...beats the snot out of most of whatever else is being put out nowadays........

+1

</div></div>

There's alot of great music coming out, it's just that you're not going to find it in big name record stores. It's in your back yard Steve
    laugh.gif

Some good stuff
    <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7ToNJHgp-w"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7ToNJHgp-w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
    <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aekI-71uq7s"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aekI-71uq7s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fritz24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Either way - 5th row Killers tour...f-ing PRICELESS!!!
    cry.gif

</div></div>

Agree! Saw em on their Somewhere in Time run and again in 2001 with Soulfly. Great shows. Killers was by far my favorite Maiden disc! Seen Di'Anno a few times solo and he does the old tunes justice.

I've seen Iron Maiden in the 80's, 90's, and last month. They still rock just as hard as thry did. Such a good show from a great band!!!!! Long live Eddie!!!

Man, I'm showing my age but this brings back some fond memories. I saw Maiden during their "Number of the Beast" Tour and then their "Piece of Mind" Tour.

They were touring in upstate NY.....Binghamton and Syracuse. Love Maiden, liked JP.

I know they toured with Priest one of both of those years but not sure.

Damn, those memories or lack there of.......

Killers and Number of the Beats they toured with Priest. Those are the times I saw them.

I might be going this Tuesday to see them live in VA. Buddies got tickets and I am trying to snake one!

Last time I saw them was late 80s in Benden Byrne Arena at the Meadowlands in NJ. They were in their prime and it was amazing.

Hopefully I will get to go this week.