• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New Knife (pics)

Chance

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2004
South, TX.
Proud of my new custom, George knife, it was given to me as a gift. I have been wanting one of his knives for a long time. The craftsmanship is awesome. The knife is about 6-7" overall, good knife for just about everything.

IMG_3456.jpg

IMG_3459.jpg

If you haven't ever checked out his sight check it out!
http://www.georgeknives.com/index.html

Re: New Knife (pics)

Its great how he's also ground down the handle bolts to match the contours of the texture! Awesome

$500+ for a fixed blade knife. To each his own. I'm not the one.

Cool looking knife though.

Looks great! First I have seen of Les George's knives, but I like what I see.

What material was used for the grip/handle?

Looks like the grips may be made of Micarta, G10, or the like. Similar to materials VZ Grips use for their handgun grips.

Thanks for the great compliments, just thought I would show it off a bit! I also noticed I posted in the wrong section...my bad. As far as the grip, I have no idea what kind of material he uses. If you go to the website he makes an EOD knife thats pretty bad ass!

Very nice knife, definitely one to use. Should give you years of excellent service. The scales remind me of the Crusader Forge Oberland model.

I'm not a knife buff, but on the back of the blade it says CPM S30V. Hope that helps you