• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New Krylon

Re: New Krylon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dig it, man. </div></div>

YOU would.....
laugh.gif

Thanks for all the compliments guys.
Heres the specs:
Remington 700 SPS tactical .308 win
Choate Tactical
Wotac 4-14x50
Burris XTR lows
Warne 1 piece base
Rifle basix trigger

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SavageYoteSmokin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you like your Wotac?? </div></div>

been great so far

Ok I'm not at all a newb to rifles and shooting, but I am a total newb when it comes to the camo paint/graphics just cause I've never really been into it before. But I'm starting to like it more and more. What is the Krylon? Is it some sort of heat shrink or something? DIY?

By the way. Sweeeeeeet rifle. There's an SPS tactical in a shop near me that I love, but the local ranges here are only 100 yards. So the 17 is perfect for it. But damn do I love that rifle. Especially in .308 like I used to have.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmallBoreSniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok I'm not at all a newb to rifles and shooting, but I am a total newb when it comes to the camo paint/graphics just cause I've never really been into it before. But I'm starting to like it more and more. What is the Krylon? Is it some sort of heat shrink or something? DIY? </div></div>

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/21/34025328_c63c2c77fe.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmallBoreSniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok I'm not at all a newb to rifles and shooting, but I am a total newb when it comes to the camo paint/graphics just cause I've never really been into it before. But I'm starting to like it more and more. What is the Krylon? Is it some sort of heat shrink or something? DIY? </div></div>

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/21/34025328_c63c2c77fe.jpg </div></div>

Wow paint. Freakin sweet job man.