• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes New Leupold Mark IV M5 FFP Series

Re: New Leupold Mk 4 M5 6.5-20 FFP

Hi,

What about this one?

someone has one?

Hard to find some informations?!

Thanks

lupy3410.jpg

Probably a 2011 model that will show up at the shot show. Maybe I should not take my 30mm version out of the box yet?

Have you seen the price?
In my opinion, it's too much. I prefer a S&B or a PR.

For me, a Lupy is in the middle range of the riflescope

this isn't high quality and the last model from the chinese's plants seems confirm it

34mm doesn't have to be fashion or a sign of quality.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wslowik</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: recce556</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MK4Fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Leupold rifle scopes are made in Beaverton, Oregon. Many of the binos and spotting scopes are made overseas and marked accordingly.</div></div>
I wonder why they don't mark them according then? Where are the internal parts made? </div></div>

It is said it's because of California law that states if any part is made overseas, you cannot mark the product "Made in the USA." I believe the glass in Leupold scopes comes from Japan (probably some other parts too) so that would be a violation of California law if they marked them accordingly.</div></div>

So it is "assembled in the USA" and not Made...

Funny, the Nightforce F1 and 1-4X / 2.5-10X have glass from Japan yet they mark these scopes "Made in USA" -- but this is an old and tired debate.

Bottom line you have one company that has quietly removed the label, citing a single law, and another company, once known exclusively for their Made in Japan tag, loudly moving towards Made in USA...

The facts are out there, you merely have to open your eyes.

Enough said.

Awesome video. I am really glad to see Leupold making an effort to address the demands of this crowd. One of these may well be my "stepping stone" until I build up the nerve to drop $2k+ on an equivalent USO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Julien</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi,

What about this one?

someone has one?

Hard to find some informations?!

Thanks

lupy3410.jpg

</div></div>

I am also interested in this one, I found some info saying only 20 mils of internal elevation. I would like more info on the actual elevation, as the ER/T model has more than that and only a 30mm tube.

Re: New Leupold Mark IV M5 FFP Series

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If some would like a good deal on a Locking Turret Mark 4 M5 let me know...

Mike @ CST </div></div>
Cliques of vertical and horizontal amendments Leupold M4 ER/T M5
6.5-20 <span style="font-weight: bold">MilDot</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">H-27</span>-<span style="font-weight: bold">DISTINCTIONS</span>.
http://youtu.be/Zc9XJJxBysU

Hi kristian55,
The Leupold Mark 4 M5 that are shown are great scopes I love them. The Locking Turret units are even nicer.

Mike @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi kristian55,
The Leupold Mark 4 M5 that are shown are great scopes I love them. The Locking Turret units are even nicer.

Mike @ CST </div></div>
Hi Mike.
YES,I agree with you.
... standard Mil Dot and TMR
Optimum reticle I consider H-27/H-37
...for calibers .338LM,.408 and .50 H-58

A debate is an argument of sorts that seeks to win or lose based on merits of one argument over another. Therefore, efforts of consumers to discover the whereabouts of a source used by a company to produce or manufacture a product is good consumerism, rather than a debate. Companies seek to deceive consumers.

Personally, I want to know where my money goes, whether to a country in good faith of Americans or whether a producing company may condone enemy activity or even harbor American antagonists and enemies of the State.

Some of us profess consumerist patriotism only when its convenient. I choose to reward companies significantly based on American soil and who pledge allegiance to the United States of America. Supporting CEOs' retirement accounts who conduct business significantly overseas is a matter I should examine more closely in my choices of products I buy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kristian55</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi kristian55,

Mike @ CST </div></div>
Hi Mike.
YES,I agree with you.
... standard Mil Dot and TMR
Optimum reticle I consider H-27/H-37
...for calibers .338LM,.408 and .50 H-58 </div></div>

I know a lot of guys like the Hours RETs. they are just to busy for me. I can see them being great for Military use.

Mike @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A debate is an argument of sorts that seeks to win or lose based on merits of one argument over another. Therefore, efforts of consumers to discover the whereabouts of a source used by a company to produce or manufacture a product is good consumerism, rather than a debate. Companies seek to deceive consumers.

Personally, I want to know where my money goes, whether to a country in good faith of Americans or whether a producing company may condone enemy activity or even harbor American antagonists and enemies of the State.

Some of us profess consumerist patriotism only when its convenient. I choose to reward companies significantly based on American soil and who pledge allegiance to the United States of America. Supporting CEOs' retirement accounts who conduct business significantly overseas is a matter I should examine more closely in my choices of products I buy.

</div></div>
Hi Mike.
YES, I will accede to you, that H27/H37 and H58 is good for military operations.
I hope soon I will be able to rotin the project of the built rifle XLR Rem.700 .308Win+ Leupold Mark IV M5 FFP and INSIGHT MRDS or AIMPOINT T1.

H27/H37 and H58 I examine for LONG-RANGE RIFLE SHOOTING, distance 25 meters - 75 meters recover INSIGHT MRDS or AIMPOINT T1.