• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Liquid egg white protein..Chocolate

Hntelk

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2011
Allen, Texas
I thought I would share new product I just started using. Its by muscle egg.(muscleegg.com) Its liquid egg whites and you can just drink it, add it to juice, protein drinks or throw some in a skillet and cook them up.

The chocolate flavored egg whites are off the hook. Man I love that stuff. Just ordered me 4 more gallons of the chocolate. Hitting my protein goal for the day has become much better at work!

They have a couple of flavors so far I can only vouch for the chocolate.

Re: New Liquid egg white protein..Chocolate

+10000! This stuff is AMAZING! I have been through 20+ gallons already. Some people think it's strange to drink your egg whites but it is hands down one of the best sources of bioavailable protein.

I tried these and have to agree they are quite good but also pricey. I go through 2 gallons of egg whites a week so sticking with regular pasteurized egg whites at $16/gal is much more cost effective with the same benefits.

Looks good, how can you flavor the original?

"muscle eggs" are good , the chocolate taste like a YooHoo

you can flavor the original with crystal light

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WSprtuaL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tried these and have to agree they are quite good but also pricey. I go through 2 gallons of egg whites a week so sticking with regular pasteurized egg whites at $16/gal is much more cost effective with the same benefits. </div></div>

Where can you find this?? I can't afford the other..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beastinisgreat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WSprtuaL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tried these and have to agree they are quite good but also pricey. I go through 2 gallons of egg whites a week so sticking with regular pasteurized egg whites at $16/gal is much more cost effective with the same benefits. </div></div>

Where can you find this?? I can't afford the other.. </div></div>

Walmart brand eggwhites , bout $2.50 a carton

They are too damn expensive. If you want chocolate egg whites, go to Walmart and buy a gallon. Then go to TrueProtien.com and buy a bottle of their chocolate LBA's (lean beef aminos) and mix it with the egg whites. It will taste as good or better and not have as much sodium per serving.

LBA's are great !!! I add them to everything.

I used them as my only source of protein once to crash diet for a cruise , cut a bunch of fat QUICK !! and dident seem to lose much muscle

just wanted to pass this along and give you somthing to think about

My wife is a surgical RN and is baffled at the shit I do and eat for body building

One morning I pour a pint of liquid eggwhites into a cup to make a shake , she walks by looks at it , looks at me and says "that looks like a sperm sample" so I add my chocolate LBA's and and tablespoon of coconut oil and start drinking it and honest to god those shake don't taste the same

Lol...too funny JJ...I hear the same thing at work about the weird looking stuff I eat ( yikes it's veggies ) ...but yea those muscle egg supps are expensive but good.

I saw your post up on the true protein, great concept...gonna order me some custom stuff here soon...just right now I am stock piled with stuff I need to chock down first before I order any more.

I got this ordered thru their website and am i the only one that gets the most horrendous gas? I can eat a dozen eggs a day raw or cooked and have no gas issues. With this it is killing me. I literally had to stop after 3rd day. The other issue is it is quite expensive. One gallon jug gives you 16 servings of 25gr proteins. If you try to supplement a 100g a day, one gallon lasts you 4 days only. That is quite expensive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alpha6164</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got this ordered thru their website and am i the only one that gets the most horrendous gas? I can eat a dozen eggs a day raw or cooked and have no gas issues. With this it is killing me. I literally had to stop after 3rd day. The other issue is it is quite expensive. One gallon jug gives you 16 servings of 25gr proteins. If you try to supplement a 100g a day, one gallon lasts you 4 days only. That is quite expensive. </div></div>

It's the sucralose (aka Splenda)that is causing the gas.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">Im Lactose intolerant ... Anyone have a label handy? any dairy in this magic tasty egg white yoohoo tasting drink?</span>

Never mind

found it here egg drink nutrition page

GTG cant wait to try

How much of this do you guys drink a day?