• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New long range chassis on the market

Where does the support hand go if you are shooting it unsupported? It looks like there is no room to fit a hand in there behind the bipod.

I actually use a 10/24 threaded sling stud screwed into the fore end to mount my bipod on my personal rifle. This gets rid of the rail and rail adapter up front leaving plenty of room behind the bipod for even the meatiest of hands.

Winchester model 70 actions are in the works. These have been one of our favorite actions for a long time. I personally grew up shooting a pre 64 and loved it.

The much awaited Savage model 11 S/A (4.4" hole spacing) is now available. Also there is still 4 days left on the snipers hide group buy. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance if I missed, or should know the answer. But is this cast (molded) or milled from a solid block using cnc? Price point seems great if milled.

Winchester model 70 (post 64) long action inlets are now available. Folding stock adapters are in production and will be available for sale within 10-12 weeks. We still have a couple savage long action chassis in stock ready for immediate shipment.

Last edited:
After several emails and phone calls I would also like to add that the bipod can be used on the fore end without any rails or adapters. There are several holes along the bottom of the fore end that allow sling swivels to be screwed in. This eliminates the need for all the extra hardware further reducing the weight of the rifle on this already incredibly light platform.

Still waiting for mine and I can't wait! Very interested in seeing the folding stock pictures as well as the other planned accessories.

at a price of $995 with a fore end, I sure don't see you putting any pressure on McCrees business!

chuck

at a price of $995 with a fore end, I sure don't see you putting any pressure on McCrees business!

chuck

If we took a a big block of square aluminum and milled a few slots in the side we could lower our price to that level. Outside of a CADEX chassis, there isn't another on the market with more machining time, guaranteed.

If we took a a big block of square aluminum and milled a few slots in the side we could lower our price to that level. Outside of a CADEX chassis, there isn't another on the market with more machining time, guaranteed.

with all due respect sir, I can hardly see where machining time equates to quality or value.

chuck

with all due respect sir, I can hardly see where machining time equates to quality or value.

chuck

I did not mean that mcree precision was not a quality chassis. I also was not trying to state that machining time alone dictates a parts value or quality.

Aesthetically speaking, we feel that the other options out there are not all they should be. One of the first things almost everyone who orders from us says is "I'm so glad someone finally made a chassis that looks like they put some thought into it." If our product is not your cup of tea, that's ok. I just wanted to explain my response so it wasn't construed as me bashing mcree. The less machining that is done to a block of aluminum the lower it's cost and the higher the profit margin for the company selling it. From a manufacturing standpoint our chassis aren't even in the same realm as xlr or mcree.This was all I was trying to get across.

I havent spent any time behind a fancy chassis, just your 'basic' stocks like Manners, some varmint and benchrest style stocks etc, but this seems to be a unique chassis to me, and is on my short list for my savage. Definitely following to keep track of all the reviews I expect to be forthcoming.

Awesome chassis, will we still the option of AR buttstock? Could you please post pics of folding vdrsion of a complete rifle. Are tube forends going to be an option. I think it is great thst you offer finish options! ;-) :) ;-)

Tube fore ends will not be an option. We have also scrapped the AR buttstock adapter. We like our standard fore end and to date have nothing but positive feedback on our chassis.

Folding stock adapters are now available for pre-order. They are a retro-fit to all current chassis models and include all parts to turn your existing chassis into a folding model. (folding adapter, 2 shorter rails) Price for the kit is $119.

Installation is a breeze and uses your existing stock and cheek piece. Quantities are very limited for these and we anticipate they will sell out very fast as they have been our most requested item. Call in to pre-order 270-299-1380.

folder1.jpgfolder7.jpg

Chassis wait times are down to about 3-4 weeks now. We have 3 Savage L/A's in stock ready to ship. There are about 5 Rem S/A and and 7 Rem L/A available out of this batch. After they sell it will be another 8-10 week lead time.

Due to recent developments we are now able to drop production cost of our chassis system and therefore we are passing these savings onto our customers. Effective today all chassis are now only $895 with fore end. We are no longer offering it as an additional option but instead it is included in the price. This is a $100 savings over previous cost. Thanks to all of you who have made this possible by supporting our products!

Folding stock adapters are now available for pre-order. They are a retro-fit to all current chassis models and include all parts to turn your existing chassis into a folding model. (folding adapter, 2 shorter rails) Price for the kit is $119.

Installation is a breeze and uses your existing stock and cheek piece. Quantities are very limited for these and we anticipate they will sell out very fast as they have been our most requested item. Call in to pre-order 270-299-1380.

View attachment 19293View attachment 19294

Any chance there is an option to fold right over the bolt?

Posted via Tapatalk HD for iPad

I have a win mod 70 in a 300 that would be great for this chassis! Let me know when you decide to do another run of them, I am definitely in!

Anyone who wants a winchester model 70 now is the time to speak up. We are going to run another small batch if we can get enough people interested. If you want one simply send us an email and use "winchester" as the subject line.