• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New look www.libertyoptics.com

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

First announcement. Our website has been completely redesigned and hopefully much improved. We still have some IE7 compatibility issues but that's ongoing. We have more stuff than ever! Feedback on the site encouraged, good or bad.

Thanks!

Scott

Re: New look www.libertyoptics.com

Thanks guys, it's a little more "antiseptic" than the old one but as our company grows we wanted a cleaner appearance for manufacturers and more stuff and info for the customers. This is still done by us and was a long time in coming.

Scott

Looks cleaned up and is easy to navigate. A job well done, Scott.

Much easier to get info now. This should reduce the number of PM's you get with requests for info, but increase the number you get for orders.

So, in the end it will be a wash, LOL.

Very nice! This really does more justice for the quality of company you run. Very cool that you did it in-house as well.

Looks great, and I agree, easier to navigate. Just a heads up though, some of the pictures seem to be mixed up, for example the picture for the 10x42 IOR w/MP8 is of a pair of Binos.

Looks great Scott, but how about some pics of yourself? That way we can put a face with the name/voice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mumbles</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great, and I agree, easier to navigate. Just a heads up though, some of the pictures seem to be mixed up, for example the picture for the 10x42 IOR w/MP8 is of a pair of Binos. </div></div>

Thanks for that heads up, we'll take care of it.

Appreciate the feedback, fellas.

Scott

Nice...but just a heads up...I was clicking around and it was difficult to get price on Kwoa page on some of the items and some of the pictures are not correct

Looks good. Much easier to use then before.

Looks good. Only complaint is that it's difficult to send someone a link to a particular page or item.

—Andreas

Looks good Scott. I really dont care if you did or didnt upgrade your website. You are the first person and retailer I go to first when purchasing optics...period.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Andreas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks good. Only complaint is that it's difficult to send someone a link to a particular page or item.

—Andreas
</div></div>

I agree it looks great and is easier to navagte but I was trying to post a link to the scope I want to buy and it just links to the home page. Also I will be ordering my scope from you it is just going to take me a little while to get the funds together.

Very slick! I might just have to buy torque wrenches from you guys
laugh.gif

Looks great Scott!!
I don't know if the zoomed pic links only coming up as little windows with little pictures is an IE7 problem or just the way it is, but that'd be my only gripe.

looks great Scott
+1 on getting a pic up, I have talked to you a few times on the phone be cool to put a face to you.

Unfortunately I never saw the old one, not that I can remember anyway, but it looks pretty good, definitely a lot better than some of the sites in the industry. Not sure about the decision to use frames though.

I had a bit of an issue with the frame taking the focus so my scroll wheel would just move it up and down a bit instead of scrolling the entire page. I didn't look at the code enough to say anymore.

The new techie at the hide
-Rider