• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New LR range finder

ChrisF

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2002
New Zealand
Hi Guys ,

Look for a new long range Laser Range Finder to released this yr , it should have longer range than the current jobies , and its from a Major player in this field .

Later Chris

Re: New LR range finder

It better not be Leica, I just recently bought the 1600.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sititunga1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It better not be Leica, I just recently bought the 1600.</div></div>
+1

"Should have longer range?" Do you mean that it might actually have shorter range? Will it also be higher-priced?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Hi Guys ,

Look for a new long range Laser Range Finder to released this yr , it should have longer range than the current jobies , and its from a Major player in this field .

Later Chris</div></div>
Come on get withit and cough it up!! Cant wait to hear!!
Elmer

Ah longer range I think we can all assume this will equal a higher price. I feel like these posts are put out to make us hold our breath and wallets waiting before we purchase something else. Kinda lame in my opinion, no mention of a companies name, no specs or price than why bother even mentioning it?

You are killing me Chris!
I am in the market for a new Rangefinder this year. I am not sure I want to go over the 3K price range though.

Is this Rangefinder going to be worth the wait? Better than Zeiss 10X45RF? Come on give it up!

Both Zeiss and Leica have released new models recently. That leaves Swarovski without a new model in quite sometime. So a new model of Swaro would be my guess.

<span style="font-weight: bold">sniperaviator</span> Can you tell me ware you found that?

Why the hell does leica need a crf 800, 900, 1000, 1200, and 1600.

I know some are discontinued, but really, a rangefinder that ranges 100 more yards? big woo fricken hoo. Half the time I wonder if its the same rangefinder, how would you tell the difference with no labels on them? (yes, coatings, but the laser itself?)

Hope the vectronix is true. There is a gap, but i'll probably just hold onto my swaro anyways.
Chris

I donot know what price you have for the Zeiss , but here in NZ , its just a tad cheaper than a PLRF-10 , and has no where near the range .

SO for me the Zeiss holds no attraction as a LR LRF .

There should be something that approaches the PLRF-10 specs but for civie market ( as the PLRF series is aimed at the Mil market ) , at a price thats cheaper than the PLRF .

Donot know any more than that , thought it might be of use to guys that where looking at having to shell out the big bucks , only to find their is a alternate , just after they buy a PLRF-10 for twice the price , opps

Later Chris

What I am hinting at Chris is am I going to be able to get one from SWFA soon?
grin.gif