• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New McMillan Stocks (pics)

Fisky

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2010
Jamestown, ND
I have not seen anything posted on here about these new stocks, so I figured I'd post up a few pics. I have owned nothing but Manners stocks, but that Game Scout looks pretty damn interesting.

Hunting/Sporter stocks:

Game Scout
GameScout.jpg

A3 Sporter
A3-sporter.jpg

Thumbhole
Macmillan-Thumb.jpg

MCM "Sako" Hunter (For Rem and Savage)
Mcmillan-Hunter.jpg

Tactical:

A-TH
ath-lg.jpg

BAF (bolt action folder)
baf2.jpg

TPR
tpr-lg.jpg

Always nice to have more options....

Re: New McMillan Stocks (pics)

I have no idea on the weights. I do wish MCM would do a better job at putting technical info up like that for each stock, like Manners does.

The game scout and the A-TH look interesting. I hadn't seen the A-TH before. I'd like to fondle a game scout, but until then, I'll stick with my T5A's.

Interested to see what the BAF looks like all put together, wonder if you have different options as far as changing the buttstock.

The most interesting thing about the BAF is the accy rail. Seems that can save on build time and cost by having it in there already.

Always been a McMillan fan but these stocks vs. the Manners there's no contest. That first will probably be a great hunting stock though.

I wish McMillan would try to offer folders in their current line up like the A5,A3-5,A4,and so on.....cough,cough .....McMillan you listening?

The game scout is pretty cool. If I remember right the gun he shot the TBTC with was sittin in one.

will the bolt action folder fit the Surgeon XL? that would make my 30" barrelled action easier to lug around!

Are all these stocks available in left hand configurations? The A-TH looks interesting. The folder peaks my interest too. Those two will be the only ones in southpaw, I'm sure.
smile.gif

Agree that they should do a better job of providing specs on the stocks.. At a minim. They should give the weights

I received a Mcmillan A4 with a saddle cheekpiece last week and it has a single screw for the cheekpiece (like the TPR above). All the other pictures I have seen of the A4 have 2 screw's. Is this their new setup for the A4?

I have both Manners and McMillan but these thumb hole stocks do not compare to the T5.

What ever happened to the new "Adjustable Tactical Hunter". I saw a post with it about a year ago. It came out when the new A-3 sporter did, but I have never seen it on their site???