• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New MCS-T5A stock and MCS-DBM Mini Chassis

Re: New MCS-T5A stock and MCS-DBM Mini Chassis

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seeing as the BM is spec'd like the M5, I'd say yes... I'll double check with Tom ... </div></div> Fingers Crossed

So while your asking him, how about ask for the MCS-TA being added to the GB!

Thanks for putting up with my 20 questions. I want to get you that order form this weekend.

GM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: InTheHills</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seeing as the BM is spec'd like the M5, I'd say yes... I'll double check with Tom ... </div></div> Fingers Crossed

So while your asking him, how about ask for the MCS-TA being added to the GB!

Thanks for putting up with my 20 questions. I want to get you that order form this weekend.

GM </div></div>

No problem, I like to be an informed buyer as well...

The MCS-T won't be on this GB, but you can never tell what Tom might do in the future. SHOT show was a huge success, there was GREAT feedback on the T5A, T4 folder, and mini-chassis!!! Even people who didn't like thumbhole stocks liked the T5, it is one of the most comfortable stocks I've held.

I'm really diggin the MSC-T also, I might have to put my old trusty 10FP in that thing.

Does the carbon fill affect the stiffness of the stock, or is it purely a weight enhancement?