• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing New meaning to the phrase "Shoot those Pigs"

Re: New meaning to the phrase "Shoot those Pigs"

So...what were they using, I was thinking shotguns w/buckshot until I saw some longer shots. I love the laser aiming. Looks beyond fun.

edit: finished watching, saw the AR buttstock. That pig at 7:00 got hit in the back a couple times and didn't look like he was gonna go down, tough animals.

im sure peata would love to see that
laugh.gif

haha i think you could do guided heli hunts for pigs and actually make money... (Id book a hunt with em) Really though i would love to volunteer my services and use my ammo and weapons to eradicate the pig problem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deadly223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">haha i think you could do guided heli hunts for pigs and actually make money... (Id book a hunt with em) Really though i would love to volunteer my services and use my ammo and weapons to eradicate the pig problem. </div></div>
Take note anybody with a pig problem in the southeast...I dont have a helicopter but could kill some of your pigs
smile.gif